Conspiracy of the Hex Knives (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-15-2012

Kirei covered her eyes from the sight, when he was finished she turned to Attwell
"Attwell, this isn't you! please, snap out of it!"

TheShadowOfChaos

08-15-2012

Blackheart and Pinky was standing right there when it happened....the necromancer knew that he was going to have to subdue an elemental of steel. He picked up Pinky as the blob started to glow.

"ATTWELL, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Nikoli de-suited, moving over to Attwell, slowly. He stood above him, knowing Kirei would want to be there for him. He spoke softly,, as calmly as he could.

"Attwell, it''s alright, just breathe. We're here, we're going to help, now tell us, what's wrong?"

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

"They took him! The b.astards took my father! I made them pay, I'll make them all pay! I will find Marcellus, he will regret his existence when I'm done with him."

TheShadowOfChaos

08-15-2012

Blackheart put down Pinky and was shocked...

"What..ok...calm down...and tell us what you know."

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-15-2012

Kirei gasped
"B-Brutti? where did they take him?" she ran over to Attwell and pulled him into a hug
"It's alright, we'll get him back."

Lunari Fox

08-15-2012

Irhala kept looking at Attwell as the shock kept her frozen. She shook her head sideways and said to Attwell in a worried tone.

"Attwell, please ... hold yourself ... all this madness and violence is really not necessary ... I'm sure your father is fine ..."

Broshevick

08-15-2012

Nikoli thought about him; Marcellus.

"Do you know where Marcellus is located right now? Do you have any idea's who or what he is after or going to do next?"

His voice was clearly trying to hide an immense rage, completely out of his normal demeanor.

leirynot

08-15-2012

Attwell started to speak normally again, but they would be able to tell he was concentrating, trying to stop his other personalities from taking over.
"T-the Hex Knives, that gang I was in as a kid... T-they took him, I don't know where..."
Suddenly, a device on the corpse of the man he had just killed activated, it played an audio recording, the voice was clearly that of Marcellus.
"So Scraptech, I see you've found the surprise we had for you, if you hope to see your father again, you will come to the old headquarters, yes they're still there. Come alone, or you will never see your father again, our chemists are eager to get to work. And we are watching, we will know whether or not you're alone."

Broshevick

08-15-2012

Nikoli looked disgusted when he heard Marcellus' voice.

"Well, we know where he is, let's go get him."