Conspiracy of the Hex Knives (Closed RP)

12345612 ... 50
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-15-2012

Kirei's ears twitched, she heard the voice and immediately bolted in it's direction.
"Attwell!"

Lunari Starfox

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Blackheart picks up Pinky charging him with energy in case if there was anyone hostile behind there, and he threw the pink blob over the furniture. Pinky lands right next to Irhala before noticing her and running up to hug her instead of blowing up.
Irhala looked at the little pink blop that landed next to her and couldn't resist but to hug him too. She whispered to him not knowing that he's with Blackheart.

"There is a mean man over there, you should hide with me because he might hurt you ... And how did you get here you little sneaky blop ? Did you follow me ?"

As soon as Irhala heard the yelling, she let out a yap and hugged Pinky even harder.

TheShadowOfChaos

08-15-2012

Blackheart pops his head over the furniture with a serious face.

"Umm, Pinky....next time come back and tell me...not hug them, and you girl....mind helping me help our friend from possible danger."

He then faces the other people going in.

"Everyone go ahead to where Attwell is, I'll catch up."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Nikoli ignores what Blackheart said, charging straight at Blackheart and grabbing him. He stared at him through his suit.

"You, I saw you messing with Attwell's head! What did you do to him? What did you do here!?"

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

As Kirei and anyone else who followed her continued through the hall, they would finally see Attwell, along with two more dead men in armor, Attwell was holding a third up by the throat, Attwell's arms had turned to metal, the hand not on the man's throat had formed into a giant metal claw. He was shouting at the man, Attwell had a large amount of blood on his clothing, the man he was holding looked as though he had been beaten badly, his armor was cracked in several places.
"WHERE IS HE?"

Lunari Starfox

08-15-2012

Irhala gave Blackheart a surprised look and said.

"Oh s-sorry ..."

She stood up and wiped away the dust and said to Blackheart in a more serious tone.

"Okay let's see what's going on ... Over there ... I have a bad feeling about this. "

As she followed the others she saw Attwell holding the man. The whole blood sight shocked her as she looked at both men and remained standing far from them.

TheOneTrueWaifu

08-15-2012

Kirei slowly walked towards Attwell
"A-Attwell, are you alright? I-It's me, Kirei."

TheShadowOfChaos

08-15-2012

Blackheart yells with a force that shook the entrance.

"I CHECKED HIS MIND TO SEE WHEN THIS PROBLEM STARTED TO HAPPENED OK. I WENT HERE TO CHECK ON HIM BECAUSE I GREW SUSPICIOUS AND ALSO I FOUND EVERYONE LIKE THIS. LETS FOLLOW THE OTHER GIRL TO WHERE ATTWELL IS...."

Broshevick

08-15-2012

Nikoli threw Blackheart back slightly, turning around. He spoke to Blackheart as he walked to where Kirei was.

"I don't trust you for a second. If I find out you had anything to do with this, you will regret it, immensely."

He moved over to where Kirei was, freezing in shock when he saw Attwell. He called out to him.

"Attwel, stop!"

leirynot

08-15-2012

Attwell ignores Kirei and Nikoli, he continues to hold the man by the throat, who finally speaks. His voice is hoarse.
"I... will tell... you nothing! Even if I did know." he laughs a bit. "If you scan my mind... the location I know is false... they've already relocated him."
Attwell's face gave the usual twitch to indicate he was angry, without warning, he smashed the man's head against the wall, crushing his skull. He turns to face Kirei and Nikoli, they would see his eyes are silver, he falls to his knees and smashes the ground, cracking the floor.
"DAMMIT!!!!"

12345612 ... 50