[Pick Your Path] From Earth To RuneTerra: The Destiny of a human

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NasusOfTheSands

08-15-2012

Good evening ladies, gentlemen, kittens, squirrels, robots, armadillo and cactus. For those who do not know me, I shall introduce myself to you. I am Nasus, the Keeper of Knowledge and of the Cycle of Life and Death. Ever since I have arrived in Runeterra, I was fascinated by the lack of scriptures pertaining to one’s life story, which is standard in my home world. We keep knowledge and transmit it to the next generation, unscathed from wrong scripting and deformation.
I am not here to tell you about my world, even though it is necessary that I tell you a minimum; I want you not to look at me quizzically. It is my job to gather knowledge from people. This time, I happened to meet a wandering soul from a world called ‘Earth’. I shall tell you the story of their arrival in Runeterra.

The person defines itself as a:

A) Man
B) Woman

Their occupation on Earth was a:

A) ‘Salesperson’ working for a big company, company equivalent to MundoCorp
B) ‘Gamer’ and ‘technology’ enthusiast who worked in the ‘video game’ industry
C) ‘Scientist’ (Choose the field of expertise)
D) Ranked soldier in the ‘military’

Their age upon arriving in Runeterra was:

A) 20’s
B) 30’s
C) 40’s
D) 50’s

They were summoned in:

A) The Institute Of War
B) Other location (Specify)

HungLikeAnOak

08-15-2012

Male, Scientist (Military, Weapons Prototypes), 20's, The Institute of war

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

I know this needs a major rewrite and I'm barging, but I just found it amusing. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/68

Therefore, A-B-A-Freljord.

Emerald Owl

08-15-2012

B
D
B
A

We need more ladies in these Pick your Pathes, but oh well XD

Aproxima

08-15-2012

Mother of God
Dat profile

Ask the Herald

08-15-2012

Regardless, send the human my way, yes?

Blade3324

08-15-2012

Male, 20's, Scientist (Chemistry), Piltover.

Be a scientist and head over to the Yordle Academy. Talk to Heimerdinger about your science and proceed to earn a 90 million dollar salary.

You're welcome

Midnight Firefox

08-15-2012

BCAB

I mean; Meow.~

Maelwen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

BBBB(Zaun)

NasusOfTheSands

08-16-2012

So far the votes are (up-to-date with Maelwen's post):
1 - 3 Male, 3 Female
2 - 3 Scientists, 2 gamers (it'd be the humor option), 1 military officer
3 - 20's 4 - 30s 2
4 - 2 A's, 4 B's (1 Freljord, 1 Piltover, 1 undefined, 1 Zaun)

Also, @ Viktor: Plot hijacking is permitted to all champions - not just you - although I know you have quite the following ._. I'll always have some sort of wildcard option when necessary, as already exhibited in the 4th question and part of the 2nd question. There will be more profile questions the more the game goes on. We'll gradually shape the personality of our nameless human.

Sometimes I'd like to resort to having the RPing champion actually tell me the outline of what their character would say, just in case. I don't need to ask as far as Rammus and Nasus are concerned because... well.

There are cases where, if your character dies, he could be revived. It all depends on the 'loyalty' or 'desire' perks some champions attribute to the character. Say, Noxus likes our guy to the point that they consider him as one of theirs; they won't let him die that easily. Or, say, Karthus just wants one more minion in his army => Our human is now an undead in the Howling Marsh~.