kayle awesome now?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treza

08-19-2012

http://lolmatches.com/championstats/1.0.0.145/R

kayle ranked win rate sitting at second highest for this sample which started i think 4 days ago! 57.08% being outdone only by sejuani! followed shortly behind by rumble singed zyra ezreal and diana all sitting at over 55% win rates!

the age of kayle is upon is.. may her judgement guide us all

and please everyone! stop banning morgana!~~ she wins less than half her games and has been for a while
and interestingly enough in the last sample of 90k ranked games sejuani had the lowest win rate on this site! in the current sample shes got the highest! haha kinda make me wonder how much these supposed win ratios really mean. shes still got a small play percentage in both samples though so its understandable to see such weird numbers but still!

I Love Slurpees

08-20-2012

Hybrid tank Kayle OP. Just build rings and blades in build during laning phase and you'll see your opponent melt while you heal right on up

Treza

08-20-2012

for my last 2 games ive actually gone for an ap route and i did very well in both games. and in the second game i actually had a hand in 29 of my teams 33 kills! i like this build because it gives me more burst. burst is particularly great for any sustain damage champion, and even more so for kayle because i can burst someone, do some damage take some damage, heal myself, ult for 3 seconds immunity, beat them down to dead and if theyre still not dead they will be running, and my heal will be back up momentarilly to chase them down for the kill

ive been having a particularly bad last couple of days because virtually every game (no exaggeration) we have a lane that feeds, we have an afk, or im not doing well enough top to just start carrying the game. i think im going to keep this build for a while because in back to back games it has been strong against all adversaries

berserker greaves/tabi/mercs normally greaves
nashors tooth
deathfire grasp
lich bane
rabadons
situational item

deathfire and q basically put any non tank to half, and if my ult is up i pretty much cant be stopped. at this point my e will be active 100% of fight time, and its hitting for like +300 bonus aoe damage. my heal gives like 400 hp on like an 8 or 9 second cooldown and its just a great build. and because of lich bane and my heal im very mobile also

caster carry support ftw

ive been having a lot of trouble against diana and xin in lane.. both have great gap closers and i dont really have any hard escapes. teemo was also giving me a hard time but as the more ap kayle i decimated one and i built my skills different and it worked out great. xin is still a huge problem though