Calling out trolls now. IDC anymore. DO NOT PLAY WITH WITHOUTSHADE HES A CHILD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wordbrah

08-19-2012

Kid takes mid sits in base from 9 mins to surrender... and has 7 cs at 19 minutes and complains about his mouse... meanwhile sits in base talking nonstop ****t about peoples score. You dont want to ban people like this but you want to ban me for leaving the game? Naw. Time to call out the trolls. If you have a name of a troll post it here.

Wordbrah

08-19-2012

By the way it was an ap trist he chose and i had already chosen ryze for mid... so i ended up having to support because he was going mid regardless.. not dealing with trolls anymore. Anymore I see are getting posted on here asap.

FeedingTrollNoob

08-19-2012

Do you hear that? It's the sound of nobody caring!

Wordbrah

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by feedingtrollnoob View Post
do you hear that? It's the sound of nobody caring!
feedingtrollnoob is a troll!!!

Morbidanimosity

08-19-2012

Your not supposed to call people out on the forums. Im pretty sure you can get in **** for that.

Wordbrah

08-19-2012

Like i said i dont care.. they ban me for a month for leaving games but they let kids like this run around on here? Naw. They can get called out and flamed. Riot can do what they want.

Parthonaxx

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordbrah View Post
Like i said i dont care.. they ban me for a month for leaving games but they let kids like this run around on here? Naw. They can get called out and flamed. Riot can do what they want.
You are pretty dense aren't you? If Riot is banning you for trolling, they are obviously banning other people for it as well.

Why don't you grow up and get over it. Its sad that you are willing to take time out of your life to post **** like this on the forums.

I can't tell if you're trolling, or if you really did just go full tard.

Wordbrah

08-19-2012

Dont play with Lelf (tristana) very bad troll.

Wordbrah

08-19-2012

otea1234 (lee sin) accepts the game join, picks lee sin, goes bottom, and then goes back in base and afk's whole game 4v5 and we almsot won... if he would not have trolled we would have won. Do not play with this joker.

Nesious

08-19-2012

Note that your the only one posting about it, or caring in general, we all get trolls, what makes you so special as to post on the forums about all your woes, ON A VIDEO GAME, I might add, to all the other people, instead of just sucking it up and cooling off somewhere else. Its obvious no one cares that you got trolled, so why even bother.