To all "Where is my black champion" threads.

12345612 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma Armor0 View Post
Darius could not have been black because, lore-wise, he's swain's toady which would have been too reminiscent of slavery.
Garen could not have been black because see above, but replace swain with Jarvan IV.
Varus could not be because he looks almost demonic, are you saying black people are the devil?
Teemo couldn't have been black because he's bipolar (if you read his lore) and one of the most annoying champs in the game...are you saying black people are bipolar/annoying?

Note: I do not personally make any of those arguments, but I guarantee someone will. That's the problem. No matter what the black champion does, someone will find a way to make it racist.
darius chose swain after lobbing off the heads of corrupt officials, not the other way around.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnack View Post
*facepalms* THE ONLY BLACK CHAMP THREAD ON THE FRONT PAGE IS YOURS!

STOP STARTING **** YOU MORON!
There are 3 Black Champ thread on first page, not whit that tittle.
Riot is racist
Riot is nazi
sadas
asdas
etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lemonpartyfan0

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by k518 View Post
No its not, only a ****** would have made than argument.

You don't understand what an objective argument is do you? He was making a point about what all the reverse racists, probably like you, would say.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
Anansi, the clever spider

lore:
inventor mage extraordinare from that place rammus came from. Employed by the league to represent a certain small city-state getting started in the area. One he plans to have great influence in.

character alignment: often mean spirited but generally good but not terribly fond of physical labor seeing as the original was a spider. Think of him as a grumpy old man who gets kicks out of trolling the local kids.

character attributes: A comical old man, preferably in the form of a spider, to him champs like swain are like spunky little kids, and he'd likely find leblanc, mokai and other older, more powerful champs (lorewise) more interesting. He would be the epitimay of the trickster and have strange abilities centered around slights of hand that punish players that don't follow the very basics, like standing behind minions and not standing under turrets and whatnot.

based off the tales of uncle anansi, the wise spider that

accidently created the moon and stars,
nearly made a chameleon into a god,
and tricked a man into feeding his house to a village of starving people.
this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lemonpartyfan0

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitufito Dell View Post
There are 3 Black Champ thread on first page, not whit that tittle.
Riot is racist
Riot is nazi
sadas
asdas
etc.

False, there is one, (yours) and a mock thread making fun of yours.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by **********fan0 View Post
False, there is one, (yours) and a mock thread making fun of yours.
False, because mine is not a complaining why there isn't one thread, and when people post threads run ._.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vivi R66

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Ryze for me is blue, but he s black, at same time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Tiddles

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrojefe View Post
Darius could have ben black without being offensive, racist, xenofobic, arquetipe. So could Garen. So could Varus, so could almost any champ.

Even teemo could have been a black yordle.
Panda Teemo is half black.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gavnuts

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitufito Dell View Post
I want you suggest a "concept" to a black champion that is not offensive, racist, xenofobic, arquetipe and not filled yet in the game, so then I can say "I agree whit you".
Before that, forget getting a black champion, because, if you don't know how to make one whitout beign racist, no one knows.
since everything is considered racist these days, no its not possible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
Anansi, the clever spider

lore:
inventor mage extraordinare from that place rammus came from. Employed by the league to represent a certain small city-state getting started in the area. One he plans to have great influence in.

character alignment: often mean spirited but generally good but not terribly fond of physical labor seeing as the original was a spider. Think of him as a grumpy old man who gets kicks out of trolling the local kids.

character attributes: A comical old man, preferably in the form of a spider, to him champs like swain are like spunky little kids, and he'd likely find leblanc, mokai and other older, more powerful champs (lorewise) more interesting. He would be the epitimay of the trickster and have strange abilities centered around slights of hand that punish players that don't follow the very basics, like standing behind minions and not standing under turrets and whatnot.

based off the tales of uncle anansi, the wise spider that

accidently created the moon and stars,
nearly made a chameleon into a god,
and tricked a man into feeding his house to a village of starving people.
this again


12345612 ... 20