Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Old Kat to New Kat (Ability Order)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valkors

08-15-2012

Any advice on a build order for New Kat? AP Kat mind you since AD seems less viable now.

I used to go pretty heavy into Shunpo first, but with the new ratios, and spammableness, maybe I should go into W more first instead or even her knives? It's really hard for me to tell now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

08-15-2012

The standard Kat skilling order used to max Q first for better farming and harrassing, since maxing E was risky against many mids.

Now though, it hits for peanuts unless you can trigger the marks, especially at the lower ranks. I'm thinking 2-3 points in Q for last hitting and casual free harrass, then max W, and then either max Q for more damage, or E for mobility.

I guess it will largely come down to personal playstyle though, since using W can be risky for the same reason that the old Shunpo build was.