Apply For Wazaaman Amatuer League Tournament!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wazaaman

10-25-2013

Heeeey whats up I'm the wazaaman, I am an experienced shoutcaster with alot of love for Esports. I am relatively new to streaming but I have some good shoutcasting experience.
My goal is to start doing regular tournaments that are part of an "amateur league" for League of Legends which would feature teams of gold and below players(no daimond stompers allowed).

The tournament itself would be livestreamed and shoutcasted on my twitch channel with weekly brackets leading up to a grand final of the two top teams. My goal with these tournaments is to showcase the underdogs of the community and bring some focus to the players that people dont even know exist. Additionally by providing lower level players with tournament and competitive experience I feel like the teams will strive to improve and possibly even move on to the bigger leauges.

Additionally this will be part of a bigger ongoing competitive series wherein teams earn points that are updated on a ladder which will be posted publicly. These points are not only awarded for tournament victories but also in small ammounts whenever team members display exceptional teamwork or co operative play by myself and a co caster. The top point earning teams will be put into an invitational where we will see how their amatuer skills have improved over the series. With this point system we will also be encouraging the players to improve their teamwork and over all skill level through positive reinforcement!

I would like to feature as many teams as possible from the NA region so if you would like to enter go ahead and shoot an email at thewazaaman@gmail.com with details on your team lineup and any other information you think I might need. In addition I think it would be fantastic to have a co-caster and if youre up to the challenge please do let me know.

I need a full team lineup and list of teams playing before I can fill out an application to make this a prized event so either I myself will provide prizes or if this all works out the prizes will be the standard Riot Games package.

RULES:
-no one in your team may be above Gold 1
-all participants must be a user on the NA region
-subs cannot recieve prizes while subs are allowed the team will be asked to choose their 5 prize winners.
-no salt

Announcements and the like will be seen on my (anti)social medias here:
https://www.facebook.com/wazaaman
https://www.twitter.com/thewazaaman
https://www.youtube.com/thewazaaman

wazaaman

10-25-2013

Also remember to tell all your friends and share to as many as possible!

MyNameIsLegend

10-25-2013

You need to make a website first before anyone takes you seriously. How are you going to keep track of everything, and allow the public to see everything.

wazaaman

10-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsLegend View Post
You need to make a website first before anyone takes you seriously. How are you going to keep track of everything, and allow the public to see everything.
The ladders and brackets will be on my twitch channel underneath the player. I do not have the funding to make a website but if this event works out I may find reason to put some in for a website as the tournament currently stands I myself can keep track of the teams as the email account recieves all team information which can be put into the brackets and so on and so forth.

Updates will also be made on the Wazaaman Gaming facebook page which is linked to the twitch channel announcing bracket placement, ladder climbing and other updates. A website will only become necessary if I can get the amateur series off the ground at all sir but thank you for your concern and I do understand what you're saying. If you have a team Id be more than happy to slot you in my man.

wazaaman

10-26-2013

Gonna go ahead and bump to keep this where people can see it
2/16-32 applications

wazaaman

10-27-2013

Boomp

wazaaman

10-29-2013

Biggity Bump

wazaaman

10-30-2013

Bamp

vVv Skyline

10-30-2013

my team is interested, but do we sign up here?

wazaaman

10-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FB Banshee View Post
my team is interested, but do we sign up here?
Bro read the thread its really not that long in where you can find the information