Cheap items that improve survivability?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesot

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerellG View Post
Are you looking for survivability or sustain? Cause those are 2 different things.

For survivability, I recommend Catalyst, which you can build into a RoA or BV later on.
For sustain, I suggest Chalice or Philo stone.

Philo definitely if you're having an issue with survivability too. Because that means you aren't going to be able to last hit well, so standing back and getting some extra gold when you regen is useful.
Well, I know he has pretty decent natural survivability, but was thinking he needed a little extra. After playing a couple bots games, I realized his passive doesn't do as much as I figured it would for his mana regen.

Chalice seems like the way to go.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Spirit Visage is actually pretty crappy after many nerfs. It costs a good 1500 gold and only gives about 1400g of stats, plus the 15% booster for whatever that is worth (varies by champ...taric would get a bit better than average use out of it due to heals).

Still, it is often used if you need that particular set of stats, especially a 10% CDR to get maximum CDR if you have a frozen heart for example and 8.1% CDR from Defensive tree.

Jesot

08-16-2012

Yeah... SV should build into something bigger. It's an almost awesome item