Point out why you have an inappropriate name.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

08-15-2012

I'll start.

Zerglinator is an inappropriate name because it references an alien race that murdered and infested millions of humans.

MeaveRose

08-17-2012

Vampire13 is an inappropiate name because i'm 13 vampires that will eat you.

PizzaRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

My name is innapropriate b/c rice with your pizza will still make you fat.

Kazk Ironfist

08-17-2012

My name is inappropriate because I am a level 13 Dwarf monk whose only purpose is to be awesome. He has no moral compass, only an awesome compass, that points him to awesome, whether thats scaling a 100 foot cliff and disableing an entire army's siege weaponry or leaping into a murky pool to rip an aboleith limb from limb, or firing himself out of an enchanted trebuchet 100 miles and surviving impact well enough to cover the distance back to the trebuchet on foot in the same time it would take a horse to travel that distance, and being fully healed by the time he arrives. All of this is done in a ragged pair of shorts and a magic beard clasp.

That much awesome is just entirely inappropriate.

Klathzazt

08-17-2012

Too many Z's....

Black Lister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Possibly racist.

TempusVen

08-18-2012

It’s an incomprehensible in-joke between me and my friends.

It’s a tip of the hat to the title of a cartoon that’s been translated into Latin.

It’s hard to pronounce.
No, not just because it’s Latin. Once again, this isn’t about the lowest common denominator.

Bitter? Me? Never.