Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is a great jungler?

Lee Sin 21 42%
Udyr 21 42%
Fiddlesticks 5 10%
Nautilus 16 32%
Shaco 13 26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 50 .

Who is a good jungler??? :o

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rambo Marino

08-15-2012

Shaco lacks good CC. I personally dislike carry junglers and favor more tanky ones. Maokai and Alistar are probably the best junglers right now IMO.

footfoe

08-16-2012

how about Shen

redbeard73

08-16-2012

Ok well ill throw my two cents in here. I, like you, wanted to start Jungling. I tried warwick and udyr and such but i just could not get the hang of it. Don't know why it just wasn't clicking. Then I used Nunu and it just seemed to make sense. I don't think it hurts that when you jungle with him you basically have two smites with your q and it heals you witch helps immensely. So my suggestion is Nunu. Plus his ice ball really helps to get your team fed when you gank.

NicolasFlamel99

08-16-2012

not fiddles and if you are new to jungling i wouldnt say lee sin or shaco either Udyr is baby's first jungler him or skarner, Nautulis you kinda gotta know a bit about jungling to use him because of how slow and dangerous his jungle is

omegam0

08-16-2012

id say skarner, ive tried jungling with malphite (did ok), kayle (so so), skarner (did fairly well), warwick (horrible at him), fid (clear jungle fast but bad at ganks with him), Skarner is probably the most fun of them to me and easiest to figure out. Kayle is not bad, but i wouldnt start with her.

King Kappa

08-16-2012

Fiddle is a great support, he can jungle because of drain but it's really slow and he's super prone to being counter jungled. An experienced jungle will kill you every opportunity he can in the jungle. Shaco is garbage, average jungle speed, good ganks but people don't understand you can see his jump in the fog, garbage late game. Naut has a slow jungle and meh early game, his ganks at 4 are pretty good, his ganks at 6 are godly and his late game is amazing. Udyr has good jungle speed, good ganks and his late game is good too. I prefer him solo top. Lee Sin is one of the best duelists in the game, he does a ton of damage in ganks, has two jumps, a slow + as slow and a knock back that hits like a train and can knock up an entire enemy team. Lee doesn't bring cc into ganks until after 6, he just hits hard.

The best of these are Naut, Udyr and Lee. Udyr and Lee are being outshined a bit by junglers like Malphite and such but they're still very very strong and can carry games really hard.

Oozra

08-16-2012

What about rammus , is he a good jungler ?

Baltheir

08-26-2012

hey, you missed Darius...
try it, he's fun.

melthir

Recruiter

08-28-2012

i love J4 jungle ;p he do amazing gank.. and noc is good too and really fun to play ^^ DARKNEEEESSSSS

seredhras

08-28-2012

Nocturne is good but I ****ing love Olaf and Udyr

Olaf is stronger top than jungle though