Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is a great jungler?

Lee Sin 21 42%
Udyr 21 42%
Fiddlesticks 5 10%
Nautilus 16 32%
Shaco 13 26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 50 .

Who is a good jungler??? :o

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ichigoreborn25

08-15-2012

I was gonna start to jungle but i dont know which jungler i should start with? D you guys have any suggestions?

AlphariusRising

08-15-2012

F. All of the above.

Kemos

08-15-2012

If you are new to jungling and starting out, I would pick Udyr and fiddle, especially if you are pre level 30 without runes. They have a lot more sustain, and Udyr is beast. (yes its a pun )

Nautilus is kind of hard to get started with, especially if you don't have any experience with him, and in mid game you will have to start building him a bit tanky, for teamfights.

Lee sin is a lot of fun, and free this week, along with Udyr. I'd try both of them, but honestly I'd pick udyr, instead of fiddle, don't really like fiddle's ganks... but thats just me.

DonnFirinne

08-15-2012

I main Nautilus. He was my second jungler (after Trundle on a free week) and once I got the hang of him, I rarely need anyone else. Olaf, Nocturne, Shyvanna, and Alistar have also given me success. Also, Diana is strong right now, but I don't have enough IP to buy her.

ichigoreborn25

08-15-2012

Thanks Guys im a lv 30 with some runes.
Now i know who to start jungling with.

ichigoreborn25

08-15-2012

Tell me if you have any other junglers you would like me to try

slimjimo10

08-15-2012

I think the best starting jungler is Warwick. He has godlike sustain and his ganks are pretty simple to pull off, especially after level 6. My personal favorite though is Trundle. He has sustain that matches Warwick's, if not better. His ganks are better once you get used to landing your pillar, and he can escape/chase much better than warwick can.

Ms92

Recruiter

08-15-2012

Amumu ftw

Axiom Prime

08-15-2012

Give Jax a shot as well, once Jax is one of the amazing starting junglers. Better than WW in my opinion, but my vote goes to Udyr as king of the Jungle and the best transition into Teamfights.

Goozik

08-15-2012

Shaco is a real menace. Although often banned in draft's with lower Elo.
But as a first jungler, I find an exceptional one to learn with. Mainly cause you are never reliant on teammates.

You don't need(or want) a leash to start, your ganks often work best when your lane ally doesn't alter their playstyle when your about to gank and you can solo dragon starting at level 6(with wriggles)

The fav reason I liked learning with shaco, is you can go into custom games(alone) and practice your jungle route that will translate into the same situation when you start real games.