What should i do if my account got hacked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BurstDemon

12-31-2012

Be careful of your information and about sharing passwords and usernames.

ElectricBlades72

01-09-2013

The Guy Who Hacked Mine Took My RP And Spent It On Ziggs... I Kinda Like It But I Hope He Doesnt Buy A Skin I Hate

ElectricBlades72

01-09-2013

: \
at least ziggs was on sale

SkinnyNigg3r

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultySummoner View Post
my acc was hacked too..i dont know how..i made a new acc to search for my old acc beacuse i thought it was deletet or somethings,but it wasn't..the last game i played was since 3-4 moths but in the match history it say the last match was 12.16.2012..i asked the support for help but i don't get any mails from them..
hey i got haked too and i posted on the channel but people just saying i am lying and i my name is Racism???? why? i just want my acc back?

coolman1134

02-09-2013

KasuganOSOra don't get your hopes up of getting your account back someone hacked 3 of my accounts and my email account so I can't receive the message either and they can't even get back any of them and i even told them the username of who stole my accounts and still nothing has happened my suggestion is by just making a new account or just being really nice to however stole your account hoping they would give you your info but support doesn't really help

Acralix

03-24-2013

Its a shame.. but the noob security system sucks, its so bad... you have a password and an username and bam! you cant change everything like what the ****... really riot... you have copied everything from other games, why you dont copy the security system from blizzard? how can you allow an email change with no verification? like what kind of **** is that?

Acralix

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurstDemon View Post
Be careful of your information and about sharing passwords and usernames.
this guy right here.. is a genius...