What should i do if my account got hacked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

i ate a dog

12-24-2012

Greetings Summoners!

To reclaim your account, you should contact player support and prove that it is indeed your account. If you're looking to prevent further account takeovers, make sure to create a secure password and make sure not to give your password to anyone and not download any "RP Generators" or "RP Hacks" as such things do not exist.

Happy Holidays!

DragonFurrer

12-24-2012

I got the same problem, there is a hacker on my account, Dragonkid5653, I can see them online on my account, they been using my account to posts bad threads to try to get me banned. Been waiting on Riot to answer my tickets for 4 days now, must be snoozing. Any suggestions on how to get Riot to speed things up?? I have never downloaded anything to help me in league of legends, nor do I go onto any other sites for LoL except for their website. And yes its their website not a pishing site, I make sure its the right address before proceeding, and norton internet security helps me

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-24-2012

The way to 'speed things up' is to realize that during certain peak times of the year (read: holidays when they have not one, but two 'new things' going on - gifting and legacy skins), there will be a longer response time than during slow periods, and thus not sending in 5-6 tickets. (Sending in a dozen tickets will not increase the likelihood of them getting to you sooner, if anything it might delay it if it resets it to the latest date or marks it somehow as 'various issues that need a variety of people to solve.)

DragonFurrer

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
The way to 'speed things up' is to realize that during certain peak times of the year (read: holidays when they have not one, but two 'new things' going on - gifting and legacy skins), there will be a longer response time than during slow periods, and thus not sending in 5-6 tickets. (Sending in a dozen tickets will not increase the likelihood of them getting to you sooner, if anything it might delay it if it resets it to the latest date or marks it somehow as 'various issues that need a variety of people to solve.)
sent same day, i did not know how to add more info into the tickets until my last one, so more info on how to submit a ticket?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-24-2012

There's a difference between realizing you left info out and those that will resubmit/submit a new ticket to yell at people for not having answered yet. (That really does nothing, and I have no idea why people think yelling at the customer service/support rep is going to help things along.)

DragonFurrer

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
There's a difference between realizing you left info out and those that will resubmit/submit a new ticket to yell at people for not having answered yet. (That really does nothing, and I have no idea why people think yelling at the customer service/support rep is going to help things along.)
Im just sympathizing with OP. I mean ill take blame for getting my account hacked, because its mine, but just putting out my voice.

Darktrail94

12-26-2012

i got hacked tobro. im still waiting for them to look at my request at least

darkburn808

12-28-2012

Please riot my account just got hacked today named Crimsonman
he justt told that he will be hacking my account so he did it
pls i need help

ZzSilverMoonZz

12-31-2012

The hacker changed my password and my email.
please help me.
i really like this game.
riot please see this and help me.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-31-2012

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...g-your-account

Nothing, not one darned thing, can be done over the forums.