Which one to buy.......??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterWaheed

03-24-2013

Hey guys,

I have been saving alot of influence points and have decided to finally buy my first 6300 ip champion. Problem is that they're are alot of champions out there(obviously!!) and I dont know which one to choose.I am a mainly AD kind of summoner. Here are the ones i want to buy:

Rengar
Kha'zix
Darius
Graves
Draven
Talon
etc......
I really like Rengar's mechanics but I hear hes been nerfed to the ground, but Kha'zix seems like he will be nerfed due to him being very powerful. Darius is over-played, i see him in almost 80% of my matches. I hear that Graves is easily counterable. Draven looks really good right now but i see him alot too, and Talon is pretty squishy.

At the moment, i really want to buy out of these 3 :

Rengar
Kha'zix
Draven

Can you guys help me please?? What are your recommendations??

P.S sorry for the NOOB descriptions.

kungfuhustle44

03-24-2013

Gangplank...favorite champ
Nasus... I understood game mechanics better with q hitting, ult and wither. He was also the first champ I bought
Irelia... Difficult but one of my favorite to play

Rompemann

03-24-2013

Rengar is not very strong right now, Kha'Zix has great potential but is very hard to learn. Draven is an ADC with great potential but I believe difficult to learn.

I would get Darius, yes, he's played a lot, because he is strong and easy. I bought him a few days ago, lost the first game I played him, won the next 9.. He's especially great to play 1v2 up top.