2v1 top, what was I to do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiabolusReborn

08-15-2012

Okay so it was Teemo + Chogath vs Yorick (me). Teemo would just hide in the bush closest to my tower and if I got anywhere near he would just smack me a couple of times and run back. So enemy minions get pushed around about between my tower and closest bush. I kill the first line of them but I can't go out any further because teemo will just hit me the run, or cho will spike me up. So I'm on minimal cs and the minions are fully pushed. Cho tower dives, spikes me up and silences takes a few hits and runs back, but by this time, teemo's under the tower's radar and hitting me. I can't slow either cho or teemo or heal them coz im silenced. This is happening right under my tower. Rinse and repeat. How the **** was I to counter play this?

and cho can afford to tower dive because teemo can just guard him while he heals back from his passive. I have no way to farm and no way to farm and no way to even defend my tower. Yes my Q heals, but it's negated because of teemo's poison + he deals damage from basics.

Alumnik

08-15-2012

Tell your jungler to gank. Unless he's that terrible.

Savage Bro

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeMM View Post
Tell your jungler to gank. Unless he's that terrible.
^ This.

Hirumonogatari

08-15-2012

farm under tower (2 tower hits on melee, 1 melee + 1 tower hit on ranged minions before you hit them for last hit) as much as possible. you should still be able to even out the number of CS, because although you miss half the CS, the other 2 are sharing the CS between two champs

also, if you're really behind invest in a couple of GP10s. Heart of Gold and Philo Stone are cheap solutions to getting outharassed.

XxxLumberJackxxX

08-15-2012

Put a pink ward in closet bush and yourjungler should eat him alive.
Get Gp10 if he wont.