Best adc champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZombieBliss

11-16-2012

Ashe is my favorite, her ult can win a gank, take a tower, save your F***** @$$ or a teamates, stop early baron attempts and so much more. her ice arrows secure kills and intimidate the enemy, her volley is great for pushing or poking. but her best feature, her hawkshot, hey passive allows her to get an edge on the enemys adc for gold (mixed with gold/10sec runes and hello bf sword, have fun with that dorans blade vayne). her passive allows one great poke and mixed with IE it can be very devastating when coming back into lane. Voli is the best support because of his massive heal of a passive, and the cc and aoe skills he has makes him great for flinging back an enemy chunking there health and doing most of the work while still feeding you the kill.

Schizos

11-16-2012

Ashe.

She has great utility that gets major power as the game progresses. She has total map influence with her ult. She's a walking perma slow capable of kiting 3-4 people at a time and she'll save your team more then any other carry which is just as important as her kills.

Oh..and her Ult is a great "no escape" mechanism for those scrambling off with a sliver of health.

Yo em

01-02-2013

It's gotta be vayne cuz she can do so much damage

Taarki

01-02-2013

i like ashe becuase if i chose to max her E first then i get an extra 5 gold/minion and if by the end of the lane i get a nice 150+ minion kills then i will have a nice 750 boost (not counting all the missed gold from not having level 5 E and stuff) which will lead me to having a nice boost and mabye getting a kill becuase im that much gold ahead of the other bottoms, which lets me snowball.
Otherwise i also like corki becuase he has an escape/catch up skill, and his ult has rechargables and a low CD and he can spam it 7 times in a short period of time.

ChiSqrd

01-02-2013

Nunu Kog'Maw. Two slows, ridiculous range, and insane damage all throughout the game.

cycIohexane

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagNZ View Post
My fave is Ashe.
But Vayne is the strongest.

Ashe is built around her utility but with all the CC Reduction flying around, she just doesnt feel as strong as any of the other ADC(except Twitch, He's garbage now)
Depends on what you mean by strongest. Vayne is the best Pure AD hyper carry in the game, but is a terrible laner. Late game there's not a whole lot you can't kill though.

Forte Blackadder

01-02-2013

Caitlyn. Her range and damage makes her poke so strong it's not even funny. Her traps can make a temporary ward and keep her from gank somewhat. Her E is great for escape/chase/avoid skillshot like Ez's ult. Her ult secures kills like a boss.

I've been with many support like Sona, Leona, Nunu,... and each had their pros and cons. Leona proves insane burst and if our combo pulled out perfectly (Leona E, Caitlyn W, Leona W+Q, Leona R) nobody could survive, but it's really hard. Sona proves sustain and poke, but just so-so unless she can use her passive E properly.

So far my favourite support is Soraka. Health and Mana, I once laned against Graves + Jarvan and even with only boots + long sword I kept them away from my turrent and farmed/harrassed like a boss until their whole team had to gank bot. Guess what? We still stood proudly there and when my team came they retreated. I went back to shop with 5k+ gold and 0/0/3.

lrgotmilk

01-02-2013

Draven, those Axes hurt!

FiRE MANiC

01-02-2013

I like Draven and Varus because they are really fun to play. But as many people have already said, Vayne is the strongest AD Carry because she 2-3 hits everyone once her build is complete.

Proxy345

01-02-2013

My main favorite is Ashe since she wins teamfights with her CC and I love aiming her ult from across the map. She's great at solo pushing by herself without getting ganked since she can check bushes. She also farms up gold very quickly with her E passive,I usually take W at level one then max E first before maxing W and Q. She deals enough damage with AD runes+masteries for the early game till I get a Bloodthirster and Infinity Edge