Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

War40k Dark Millenium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I so cant wait for it to come out. Im bored with the standard swords and sorcery game. Theyre all the same and its getting old. I played WoW since it first launched half a decade ago, and it would be so refreshing to play something sci-fi for a change. Forget star trek online, its lame with little content and short lived pvp battles, forget Eve online, i want more than just a to be a flying ship.

Ive been a warhammer 40k fan for years, and its about time they got to making an MMO. I just hope they dont screw it up the way GW let EA/MYTHIC ruin Age of Reckoning. Supposedly you can use cover to hide behind to take less or totally negate damage and i heard you have to actually aim your weapon to be able to use it, which is going to primarly be a ranged game, although space marines will probably be able to equip jump packs and chain/power swords and go assault marine. Ill definately roll a space marine, although im hoping you can be more than one type of marine, like an Apothecary or Terminator or a Devestator. It would be lame if theres just one type of Space Marine and that being just a plain old Tactical Marine. Too bad theyye not releasing it till 2012 , the year the Mayan's say the world is going to end. Gonna be a shame the human race will come to end b4 that game comes out (kidding...i hope).