Why do people shift + right click?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pavlicdyshko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

I know that it attacks nearest thing to use and is good for entering brush but what are its other purposes i see pros use it a LOT

Duhizy

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavlicdyshko View Post
I know that it attacks nearest thing to use and is good for entering brush but what are its other purposes i see pros use it a LOT

The pros usually use the A button to attack move the closest thing, its used by them all because it provides more accuracy but its is mostly used by ad players because of the required speed that is needed when orb walking in certain situations.

Judas Priest

08-15-2012

What is the "A move" and what does it do?

Cenerae

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
What is the "A move" and what does it do?
The attack move command is something that spawned from RTS games. When you use it, your units (in this case, your champion) will walk to the designated location and start autoattacking any nearby enemies on the way.

It's generally used in League while chasing people through brush, to lessen the chances of you missing a free hit or two while they juke through it. It can also be used while chasing to hit-move-hit without having to click on your target (you can just use move and attack move in an area near your target, and it lessens the chance of an accidental misclick costing you an attack)