How's Ap Kog

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Divine Paradigm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

So after he got a couple of nerfs, is it still worth it to Play AP Kog or is AD better now?
(I know they have different roles)

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

He;s good you just need rod of ages, tear of the goddess, and holy grail..

Divine Paradigm

08-09-2012

bamp

Vexinity

08-09-2012

Is this a question about how is ap Kog in general or on TT? In general I say he is still viable after his nerfs you just need tear/chalice/catalyst combo to be able to spam your ult. On TT I found playing him bot was good and I could just walk up to mid and take a few pot shots at the enemy top which helped out my top.

PhoEater

08-17-2012

I actually play him AD a lot more as his ult scales a bit higher with AD than AP and late game I end up using his other skills for utility.

LunarGundam

08-20-2012

the one thing i will say is ap kog is a god turtler

STEVE FORCE ONE

08-21-2012

Lack of escape makes things problematic for him. You might have to run Flash+Ghost to be effective

Hsuanl

Recruiter

08-22-2012

R range... just go in mid and shoot it at top = win