Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good lee sin lane build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fabulousducks

Recruiter

08-14-2012

Hi, i just bought lee sin and i was wondering if you guys can give me a good lane build for lee sin.

thanks

seredhras

08-14-2012

I don't always know good builds so what I like to do is look up 2-5 guides (because I don't think just one guide by a random person is all that useful by itself) and check for repeat items and core items

After your core items (2 or 3, except on AD carries) I find that I can tell by what happens what stat I need to build and then I build towards that

For Lee Sin specifically I have no idea but you could always look up videos from pros to see what they built

EzraTwitch

08-14-2012

boots 3, Dorans, Dorans, Ninja Tabi, Hexdrinker, Frozen Mallet. Atmas, Maw, Gunblade

thepantsparty

08-14-2012

Gunblade? No.

Hydrometre

08-15-2012

Merc treads/Ninja Tabi
Wriggle's lantern
Frozen mallet
Atmas Impaler
Maw of malmortius
Guardian angel.

Random House

08-15-2012

It depends who you are laning against

get hexdrinker against an AP
wriggles against an AD
get 1 or 2 doran's blades as needed

core items are boots of speed -> ninja tabi / merc. treads
phage -> frozen mallet
hexdrinker -> maw of malmortius
sell wriggles -> bloodthirster
guardian angel
in no particular order
6th situational item: if there are mostly physical threats, randuin's omen / thornmail
if there are mostly magical threats, force of nature / quicksilver sash
if you've just roflstomping and they're stacking armor, last whisper

items to avoid : gunblade (used to be great, but after the AD nerf, not worth getting because it's so expensive)
triforce (very expensive. bloodthirster is cheaper + more damage, and you get more health by upgrading phage to frozen mallet. mana, crit, and ability power are pretty much wasted, too)