Double Jungle is the new Meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

psdjklgfuiob

08-14-2012

I've played a lot of games as double jungle and I have never lost. Try it out, it really works. (Get a solo top champion to play top and bot.)

t3hep1cf47m4n

08-14-2012

replay at 2100 elo or it doesnt matter.

Cenerae

08-14-2012

It's high risk high reward and easily thwarted by people who know what they're doing.

Ideally, you stomp all over the enemy jungler and gank lanes like mad, giving your team a massive advantage.

What can easily happen though is the enemy team plays carefully, wards a lot and ganks your jungle duo while they're roaming around in enemy jungle. Meanwhile your 1v2 lane gets low farm. End result, you have 3 people pretty far behind, and you struggle heavily to come back from a bad start like that.

It's not a 'new meta'. It's been done occasionally. But it's too risky a strategy to be worth doing much outside of casual games.

XxxLumberJackxxX

08-15-2012

Yesterday in a non ranked game I insta locked nocturne (practice with him is why i was playing non ranked).

This guy raged for a second and said screw it i'm jungling anyway and went shaco.
Then Wukong said ok ill also jungle.
Then Garen said ok Me too!.

River went top.

We crushed the enemy team something like 15-2. They surrendered. Heck they didn't even get mid tower. I think we lost one bottom tower.

What happened? Even after trolling we worked together, ganked constantly, stole every buff. But if they were smart they would have warded and jumped us as we were tramping around, and pushed their lanes better.