Previewing Windows 8? We'd Like Your Feedback!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kfarris88

10-25-2012

I think there are programs already available to get the start button back and allow u to have both the metro UI and the start button...:/ But idk what it was I think it was called something like Classic Start Button? O.o Idk I forget...

KentF

10-25-2012

There's an issue where snapping or unsnapping apps to the sides of the screen during the time after the game launches the League of Legends splash after champion select and before the loading screen appears will cause Borderless mode to register the top-left corner of the borderless window as being in the center of the screen.

Also, due to the Windows key being disabled in-game, you can't Win+Tab between apps - instead, you have to Alt+Tab to cycle between programs (which includes everything running on the desktop, whereas Win+Tab cycles between apps, lumping the desktop into being a single app, which is handy).

Osearic

10-26-2012

Yeah, so I'm not sure if this is related to Windows 8 directly or not, but here is a bug I've been having problems with currently:
In-Game Private Chat Not Working!

Purple Floyd

10-26-2012

I have been having a major issue with the way that the new start menu is accessed.

When I'm in a game and I'm clicking towards the bottom of the screen it is pretty easy to minimize the game which can really screw you over in a team fight situation. The same thing goes for the access to the metro apps from the top corners.

Kanetsugu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Detailed Description: Every time I go to load a game, it gives me a bug splat

Reproduction Steps: Start up league and go into Custom Game. Pick Champion then Lock in. After countdown it just crashes to a bug splat.

Honver

10-28-2012

my air client keeps crashing when viewing profile pages, after games, and sometimes during champion selection. I have had success stabilizing it by replacing the Adobe AIR files in Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.220\deploy with the latest Adobe AIR version 3.4 download straight from adobe's site

FailureOfHDDVD

10-28-2012

crashes with the lolreplay software.

not sure if it's this game acting up or the lolreplay software.

Works perfectly without the software tho.

DZipMe

10-29-2012

I have been running W8 and I have some issues with the mouse..... In the beginning of the game it wont go at the left side of the screen, and 2 times for the last 2 months it just goes away and wont controll or lock into one place, its kinda easy at the beginning. What i do when it happens at the beginning is press ESC and it goes out without logout, and i just press LoL on the task bar, and i goes in and i can come on the left side of the screen.

Dukaki

10-29-2012

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=471188

Everyone is complaining about that for like 3 months and we haven't got a single response from Riot...

Where are you?

Edit: Fellow win 8 users: to avoid being trolled by the "hot" corners giving you random buttons on your face while in a teamfight switch from Borderless to Fullscreen.

Tagakuro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Plain Lag.