Previewing Windows 8? We'd Like Your Feedback!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trlals

01-12-2013

Detailed Description: Game crashes everytime after the Champion Selection and a Bug Splat Pops up, only way I'm able to fix it is by Restarting my computer.
Reproduction Steps: Open League of Legends Client, Login, Hit play, select find match, select Champion, then once game starts it crashes.

Technician Tim

01-14-2013

is it just me or do you guys get lower fps after installing win8? i was always on a flat 60 before, now the most i can get is 40

IsonofOdin

01-16-2013

Right now i have Log in problem. I changed the password to se if it was just incorrect and it still tells me i have the wrong password or account name. Wtf?

Arkantak

01-16-2013

I am experiencing lot of lagging since i started to use win8.

everyday i have a couple of games with 1-2 sec delay between me using an ability and seeing my champs respond to it.

i also disconnect regularly during games for upto a minute it has become a real bother for the gaming experience.

theurbanraptor

01-16-2013

currently playing on a windows 8 laptop. seems to work fine for me. My connection isn't the greatest, but it seems pretty smooth to me.

Acer Aspire S7 Touchscreen

KSonny

01-17-2013

Crashing a lot. Before or after the game..

Shardbearer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

I just moved from windows 8 beta which worked fine for months to the RC, and I get an adobe air error at the login screen every time I attempt to open the game.

I have used the original install I had from the Beta, which is on a separate drive, and I have installed it on my Windows8 drive. Same error every time. ><

Naidai

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardbearer View Post
I just moved from windows 8 beta which worked fine for months to the RC, and I get an adobe air error at the login screen every time I attempt to open the game.

I have used the original install I had from the Beta, which is on a separate drive, and I have installed it on my Windows8 drive. Same error every time. ><
Run as administrator, you still get occasional adobe air crashes, but it's playable.

Shardbearer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Well, I had already done that. Interestingly enough I can now get past log in. Unfortunately, when I click on the shop it turns all 3 of my monitors black. I can get out of the game by alt tabbing and closing the game from my task bar...

It also does the same thing when I enter a game. I attempted to go to windowed mode to see if that changed anything. It also turned everything black. Had to close from the task bar. Luckily it was a custom with only bots because I don't trust any of it right now. >.>

blck3on

01-19-2013

Been playing LoL on Win 8 for 2 months...

Selecting champ too fast pops the "This champ is already selected" message
Client crashes post end games sometime
Login has a few glitches which results in "server not available" error despite re-syncing the time multiple times