Previewing Windows 8? We'd Like Your Feedback!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuHeLoTuFa

12-21-2012

there is currently a problem with the videos in the LoL client
they wont play properly.
the video is playing, but it's just a blur, sound is fine tho

No More Zeroes

12-21-2012

I've been running Windows 8 Pro RT for a month or so now. I haven't noticed any issues.

There is this one odd issue I've seen where the game client randomly crashes if you select a champ too fast. I've only seen this once or twice tho.

XseekerX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

sometimes the adobe air crashes happened to me about 4-5 times

phantomsjn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKCrayola View Post
This is my experince! http://imgur.com/aCXpK
This really put me in a long wait time because of d/c from champ select. now i have to wait 30 mins every time i got DC and it really bother me... and the crash after match is really annoying i want to be able to see my statistic and chat with my opponents so please fix these.

Atluss88

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01GoatToken View Post
Okay so I run Windows 8 and this has happened to me three times now in PvP games and also once when I tested the problem in a custom game. When I click and drag an item in my inventory, the screen immediately freezes and I'm left with no choice but to Ctrl alt Delete into my task manager and rapidly click on my desktop to get out of the game which terminates. Then I can start the game back up with relative easy and reconnect, but it's really quite annoying and it is consistently happening with me. Also my desktop has great specs the only issue I can think of is Windows 8 because none of my friends have this problem. Does anyone else have this issue?

Also it's possible that only my third and onward inventory slots are glitched and they might only become glitched after ten or so minutes in game. I always have trouble with this mid to late game when I but an activate item in my third or fourth slot that I want to relocate to slot 1 to make it easier.
I've been having similar problems in my games too.
It's getting very irritating, as I have been getting the occasional leave. Sometimes I am able to reconnect, but not always. My computers specs are perfectly fine, other than this freeze I have had no other issues. It's getting very concerning, I really do not want to receive a ban for something I can't control. I notice the game freezes more commonly the more games played that day. For instance, I rarely have freezes the first game, but third... it's very common. I tried updating Adobe Air, but I doubt it has helped.
Thanks for any help on the subject.

Tezuru

12-27-2012

Just recently, the PVP Patcher Kernel message is appearing and I am unable to get to the sign in page. When I click on the launcher the error message comes up and then shuts down. When I access the launcher as and Administrator on my computer, I am able to get to the sign in page, but then it will crash as I enter my info. I repaired the launcher and uninstalled and re installed the launcher to see if the problem will get fixed. I just recently upgraded to Windows 8 so I am guessing it may be an error with that, but if not, can I please be directed to the correct forum so that I can get this problem resolved.

Cpt Bonsly

12-27-2012

Riot i need you help. I now have the professional version of Windows 8 and whenever i am in a ranked champion select it freezes. Sometimes on ban 2 some times on the 2nd pick etc etc... This results in me having to leave champion select or( if im duo queueing) ask the person im skyping with what champ i got ( as it randomizes if no champ is selected). However when i am in game League of Legends runs perfectly. I REALLY NEED HELP.

P.S after my client is frozen for awhile it comes up with some sort of error report box i always click "send error report"

Wrong Hole

12-30-2012

Never experienced a problem with Adobe air with windows 7 , Windows 8 the client crashes a lot due to windows 8.

Antoniomafia2

12-30-2012

I get an error that means i can't log in to League. First attempt the error message says "The server is currently busy. Please try again later." then the second attempt says "Login failed for an unknown reason. Please visit http://support.leagueoflegends.com for more information." and keeps repeating both messages one after another after each log in attempt. Now this could be a networking problem however I this happens both on my university hall of residence internet as well as my home internet. Tried turning fire wall off and restarting. This will happen for a day or so then it'll be fine for a week or so before happening again

enhgly

12-31-2012

bump