Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid August Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NaJin Slash

08-14-2012

Oh man, Garen Q crits again....

Hevn

08-14-2012

Looks like Kat was nerfed in the rework on paper. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out in testing. I guess no more gunblade since they took ad scaling off of BB right?

Zaurok

08-14-2012

Quote:
Parsimony3:
I think Riot buffed Kat compared to the "unofficial" patch notes posted earlier in her BB (by +.05 AP), Shunpo, and adding an extra AD factor for her ult. Her passive got hit pretty hard, I don't know why =/ that was her shining factor.

Her harass will be higher early/mid game than the old version. She will also be a much stronger pusher. She has lower total damage on her ult but not by much. The old ult deal slightly more damage over 2 seconds than this new ult so unless you could've pulled off a 3 second ultimate with Kat, you won't really see a difference in damage.

Darkwahn

08-14-2012

These Garen changes are ass.

NeurOnyx

08-14-2012

Quote:
Mokou Houraisan:
Katarina nerfs huzzah no one likes her anyway what ever. Garen now totally viable. Rengar is just a bad idea and should just be ditched.

also Zyra got nerfed hard in the diana patch she doesnt need anymore lol

Are you a professional moron or are you just volunteering?

Boombalabo

08-14-2012

Are you aware that it is the early August video on the homepage on that anoncement...

theshadowcult

08-14-2012

Still no fix for Voli's latest bug? I do appreciate the fix on his q, but now if the target disappears AFTER using w, he just stops half way through and his w is wasted :/

cblocke

08-14-2012

teemo buffs WTF!!!!

MysticOblivion

08-14-2012

Quote:
TheEnygma:
Is it me or are the patch notes getting shorter and the number changes getting fewer?

I remember some notes having 2-6 changes last year.

Aquus Solmene

08-14-2012

Why isn't the Client patching?! D: