Mid August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MechaKitten

08-17-2012

Glad to see Garen's regen not reset when hit by minions. Now he can actually lane instead of hiding from minions, waiting for it to start. Good for Kararina rework - having KI's effects put on her other abilities is much better. And no kidding her ultimate was unreliable! With the excess of stuns, silences, fears, taunts, etc. in LoL she gets knocked out of it as soon as it starts. Will have to try her to see the overall effect.

Hm, a new champion ridiculously OP at launch... who woulda thunk?

GLACĢUS

08-17-2012

I never get on this but, Riot you guys killed kat. She is horrible!! makes me not even wanna play her anymore. The only thing that you guys should have changed was the animation thats it! Bring Katarina Back!!

dougff9

08-17-2012

old kat was muuuuch better than actual

rollback plox

LAASE

08-17-2012

Looks good!

darkhellion111

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

as with every single patch, i remain to be unimpressed with the data sheet. haven't had time to see any of this actually used in game, so for now i think the patch as a whole is meh.

IBastardI

08-17-2012

rollback pls

Death2008Life

08-17-2012

"Zyra is completely overpowered," oh really riot? How did you figure that out? Your slew of beta testers didn't tell you that before you released her? I think you need to find some new testers lol...

baboon buddy4U

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoRex View Post
So, where is the real buffs/rework to Garen to make him viable?

These changes don't do anything to make him competitive.
I completely agree I have been playing him on the beta and I feel like they have hurt his laning ability and his killing potential. It is kind of hard to kill someone if you are following them with judgement and you hit one minion and now I lose 20% movement speed. Unless the lane is completely empty it is very hard to get the full damage out with judgement. Also increasing the time it takes for his passive to seven is fine if that means that minion hits don't affect it but bringing it back anymore and then you can't even use it.

darkhellion111

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

so tweaking teemo has just fked the game even more. cause now people will say ap teemo is good, when its clearly not. ap teemo doesn't have dmg output, and he pops extremely easily.

Jućo

08-19-2012

We want old kat!!!!