Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid August Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BBJames

08-16-2012

Still doesn't work with AMD Crossfire. Still allows people with horrible connections to join a game, even though they never connect and the team ends up short 1 or even 2 players sometimes.

GodEmperorLetoII

08-16-2012

My one criticism about this video, there's no part showing a note for Phreak that's "Dance Master Phreak" or for Morello that's "Nerf Master Suck Town" :P

RoyceMelborn

08-16-2012

Quote:
Charms the Smurf:
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; league of legend forums, the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room because i wouldnÂ’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on league of legend forums, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first is truly amazing, thank you everyone.

Maybe I can live on this planet a little longer.

63214C

08-16-2012

Kind of ironic how every time a new character is released, the so claimed 'balanced' characters need a nerf or buff. Why not just keep them 'balanced' and move on to working out the newer characters?

Edan Feuersohn

08-16-2012

Hopefully someday you guys can fix twitch. That patch were u nerfed him made twitch unplayable... Thats a pitty because he was my preferred hero

Edan Feuersohn

08-16-2012

Quote:
Redfire66:
Kind of ironic how every time a new character is released, the so claimed 'balanced' characters need a nerf or buff. Why not just keep them 'balanced' and move on to working out the newer characters?

Thats because they're not balanced

CandyNV

08-16-2012

I HAVE A CHAMPION idea!! im sure you'll like it can i tel u my idea maybe you'll create it

IBastardI

08-16-2012

bad patch...

agbudar

08-16-2012

Quote:
Dauf:
this scaling armor is rofl.

ok i didnt include the math so if you want me 2
il do it....
ok to start of

from mastery = 6
from cloth = 18
base armor at lvl 1 = 19

now from the rune page note I only took the flat armor runes/quints
quintessence 4.26x3 = 12,78
mark 0.91x9 = 8.19
glyph 0.7x9 = 6,3
seals 1.41x9 = 12,69

now lets add it all up

6 + 18 + 19 + 12,78 + 8,19 + 6,3 + 12,69 = 82,96

now add the 20% bonus is 82,96 X 1,2 = 99,552

like i said this is nice

I can think of quite the number of other tanky champs who would be rather jealous

Jackrich

08-16-2012

Hey Riot,
Thanks for fixing the scurvy buff on GP

Now the orange makes EVERYTHING K!