Mid August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

agbudar

08-15-2012

and now for the good news for garen players

if you were to get flat armor runes marks, glyph, quints, and seals, and put 3 points into armor mastery

buy a cloth armor

you will have 99 give or take. armor at lvl 1 (if you lvl courage at lvl 1) yes it gives the 20% boost straight from lvl 1
thats neat if you ask me

i tried garen.
(not with that rune set up mind you)
And I dont really see how (after playing garen in normal game solo top against a lee) these changes made him weaker early game.... i was killing him without problem. had fun doing so too

Dauf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zahsome View Post
lets nerf zyra and not do a single thing to diana so she can still destroy everything in game.
the key to diana is that if she gets you in her combo you are ****ed, she's like a comp stomper.

Dauf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by agbudar View Post
and now for the good news for garen players

if you were to get flat armor runes marks, glyph, quints, and seals, and put 3 points into armor mastery

buy a cloth armor

you will have 99.55 armor at lvl 1

thats neat if you ask me
this scaling armor is rofl.

Laymayfooo

08-15-2012

Seriously guys why this Garen buff? Why buff Katarina? And for god sake what is with this Diana?
Garen without items with 300 hp at 8 lvl, destroyed my half turret and me as full hp nautilius under it. I dealed whole combo with ulti + ignite, and he killed me. I looked at his hp - he had 330 left. Dafuq? Diana 1v1 can be defeated only by another Diana or Katarina, because Katarina is so **** crazy now! She already was guys why buff?
Where is buff for Nautilius? Why flying champion Articuno is so slow? Why there is so many bugs on cs? Some new items? Why i can't check how many gp per second i have? It's the problems everyone sees. Not that Garen is outplayed. He's just boring. He was already too strong.

Krogoth480

08-16-2012

Seriously what in the **** have you done with Katarina? This character isn't even viable anymore.

Mr Dogma

08-16-2012

I don't feel like reading through 55 pages of stuff, so I'ma just say it here.

Kat's ratios are only partially what's listed in the patch notes.
The following are the actual ratios:
Her W has a .6 AD/.3 AP ratio. Note that the AD ratio is actually .1 higher and the AP ratio .05 lower.
Her E has a .4 AP ratio. AP ratio is .1 lower than listed.

CoolMintz

08-16-2012

Wow those Garen buffs...
Garen might be viable again

Doinken

08-16-2012

As if Teemo needed a buff.

W A

08-16-2012

Pantheon

Aegis of Zeonia
Slight increase in the speed of the jump
Now places Pantheon slightly in front of the target instead of directly on top of the enemy

I think that is a bit nerf of pantheon

actually, just reading the words, there is two points of view of " in front of the target ".........
=============================================
"on top of the enemy" has a better position at most situation,

" in front of the target "will make pantheon easier to be ganked, and harder to chase, because a position is a position
unlike kat, jax and so on, Aegis of Zeonia is a man-style skill which is a skill of never escape

jax, jarven4, talon, irelia ......these champs also dash in the same position with the enemy, will they be changed?

W A

08-16-2012

katarina ult 3.0ad & 1.75ap ratio, would it be a bit high for a 50sec cd & reducible ult?