Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid August Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wyndhe

08-14-2012

Ap varus now viable

LordBahamutXVI

Recruiter

08-14-2012

That Pantheon fix...no more jump onto heartseeker only to miss your intended target because you don't know if you're in front or behind them. Me gusta.

Aquus Solmene

08-14-2012

WHY isn't my Client patching?!

Greenlee19

08-14-2012

why cant you guys release a new champ with the patch instead of making me download a million patches? T-T I WANT CHAMP RIGHT MEOW!!!!

AntiSkillshot

08-14-2012

Quote:
LordBahamutXVI:
That Pantheon fix...no more jump onto heartseeker only to miss your intended target because you don't know if you're in front or behind them. Me gusta.

Yeah, that's the only buff I really like...

Sagee Prime

08-14-2012

is it so hard to increase Nidalee's cougar attack range from 100 to 125?

LightnBladeWitch

08-14-2012

I'm unsure of this whole new Katarina remake, She's my main champion to be honest. I tried it on the PBE server. Her shunpo is some what less fun now because it's cool down is higher which means in teamfights unless she gets a kill, she won't be jumping around as much and is less likely to escape, so she depends on flash more than ever now. As for her bouncing blade, I believe it's nerfed the damage to much, Sinster Steel is only effective if well... you have them marked, it does more damage because that's what it says in it. But still, I prefered her old w Killer instincts. I don't like it being in her ultimate, I liked it as it's own ability that she'd use before using bouncing blade. I like how she stances and the new thing she says in game but overall, Im not much of a fan of the new Katarina.

Maesteria

08-14-2012

Sooo for garen they just bufffed his decisive stike....for kat the gave her an extra ability which meants bigger combo(not just q e r anymore seems to me it might more of a full q w e r combo but with longer cds) idk abt them but atleast varus got a viable buff the peircing thing about how it hits targets more reliable at the end of range sounds gud =)

Danmandred

08-14-2012

You aren't seriously taking the AD modifier away from Kat's bouncing blades are you? Assuming you ARE taking away the AD modifier on bouncing blades then I'm failing to see how any of this is anything but a nerf to Kat's damage.

Keder Luno

08-14-2012

Better nerf Diana.