Anivia Glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Furry NA

08-14-2012

Hey all!

Maybe this was just a phreak accident (tee-hee), but last night (maybe early this morning? I forgot), I was playing a game in Summoner's Rift. PvP. This only happened once in the match, so I don't know if it'll happen again, or what, but I wanted to share it anyhow.

Someone killed me. Now, as the first death in the whole match, I should go into an egg, yes? At level 1? No, I outright died. Then, it sorta lagged out a bit, before I see the animation for being broken out of the egg and dying, where I fly into the air and crash down. I go on the egg timer as well.

Now, maybe this was just a case of bad lag, yes? Well, one, it wasn't long enough of a lag time for a level one to break the egg, but two, even if it was, I had a friend on skype (Ciele the Blood) who noticed it as well. And, the game didn't lag, only my own character. For him as well. It only happened that moment that the glitch happened.

To make it short, I died but was still put on the egg timer, without being made an egg. And I want to report it, in case other incidents of it happen.

TeknoWizard

Recruiter

08-14-2012

You do realize there's a bug forum for this stuff.

I Love Slurpees

08-14-2012

It's called play a champ who doesn't rely on turning into breakfast

SpicyLeaves

08-14-2012

Don't be mean. He was just trying to report a bug. Anivia doesn't rely on her egg either.
Anyway, @OP there's a certain forum for Bug Reports. If you want better responses put it in this forum:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...isplay.php?f=3

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

There is a bug forum for this. Though someone saying "Anivia doesn't rely on her egg" has never played Anivia. That egg can allow you to seriously turret bait people to death. "ONE HIT AND SHE'S DEAD I GOT THIS!" "DOH! AHH A WALL!"