Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Account Management for the PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sirax

09-18-2012

im on my 3rd internet browser, and my second episode of "Chopped". sandworm is clearly unreliable for me for recovering my password. im having the same issue as the others.

Edit: make that 4 browsers.

reminder edit: Still. Not. working. am i gona have to send in a ticket about this now?

Master Koz

09-19-2012

thank you so much! I was just changing my password on my NA server account and needed somewhere to go to change my PBE password! thank you so much

LordShadowNWolf

09-19-2012

the page does not work!!! i try to login and it say an error has ocurred try again later... i neet to change my password because i forgot it... riot plz help!!!

Stormblind

09-25-2012

I am curious, I had an invitation to the PBE, and created an account, but it say's my account no longer exists; and I am unable to access the account management page (there's no bar on the top to actually try to fix said things.)

Confused.

Junori

09-26-2012

Quote:
Darkkor:
When I go to the website I cant find the PvP.net bar. All I see is sign up and download, also.

Me too.

I need to change my password because I'm having problems with the PVP.net inside the game, and it's only happening to my account.

Polo23489

10-08-2012

im having problems with this account management system i click login and well i cant login i can login on game fine but on here i cant seem to do it. any help ?

Puffbubba

10-08-2012

can anyone else log in cuz on mine it says that the pbe in unavailable

Animato

10-18-2012

i don't see the pvp.net bar at the top on both chrome and firefox...

Jordyi

10-18-2012

There is no bar. Please fix this.

SnipyMcScutleton

10-18-2012

Can't log into my account "username password invalid"....

Recover account name for ****s and giggles...

Change password through the "forgot my password" option... "password changed successfully" still unable to log in...

Log into PBE account management... Change password through the "change password" link... "Password changed successfully"... Nope... Chuck Testa...

Needless to say, I still can't log in... And this really upsets me, because my account worked fine before we decided to make all these "changes" to the PBE...

So like every other "change" we've made to champs/the game, we could replace the word change with any one of the following: broke, bugged, nerfed, glitched...

Can I please get a response from someone????