Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Account Management for the PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotNyandalee

Operations Scrum Master

08-14-2012

PBE'ers!

We have just launched a new account management page for the PBE that will allow you to change your password and e-mail address for your account. Additionally, you will be able to recover your account should you forget your password if you use a valid e-mail address.

To access this page, please visit: pbe.account.leagueoflegends.com

Special thanks to Krylhos and Riot Reinboom who cracked this out in a remarkable time frame!

Candellumin

Huntsman

08-14-2012

Ooh, nice change Nyandalee.

Great work as always, you guys. <3

HawkGrey

08-14-2012

Nice change, here's my upvote

TheBakerman

08-14-2012

Cool addition,question,can we use this to revive accounts that were marked as "inactive"?

Edit: I may have answered my own question,when trying to log into the old account I just got an error. Ah well.

Eternal Demøn

08-14-2012

Thanks! Finally. Some good job

Forix

08-14-2012

Are there any plans to implement a functioning report system?

Clerigon

08-14-2012

where? because i only see

download pbe

Krylhos

Recruiter

08-14-2012

@Clerigon - The new PVP.net bar is released to this web application.

The new PVP.net bar allows for account management by clicking on your username after you've logged in.

We're aware that the summoners code acceptance submission is not finished (we wanted you guys to be able to manage accounts as soon as we could).

Thanks summoners! Looking forward to feedback.

Shentok

08-14-2012

Suggestion: Please add an option to stop the pvp.net bar from scrolling with you. This feature causes a lot of problems with zooming on my iPad and my android phone. It also is a minor inconvenience when tabbing between red posts in a thread by hiding it when you access it from the dev tracker page.

Krylhos

Recruiter

08-16-2012

Ah, the mobile scrolling conundrum. It's definitely an interesting problem across the interwebs, as it has everything to do with mobile device browser rendering engines not properly supporting position:fixed with their swipe-to-scroll handling.

Even though iOS 5 is meant to have support for this issue, it's not resolved for many remaining mobile platforms on the market.

It's definitely something we're keeping in mind. Thanks for the feedback!