Wriggles on Tryndamere? yes or no?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glenn Quagmire

08-14-2012

hi i just wanted to know whether building wriggles lantern on tryndamere is a good choice or not? it gives armor,AD.lifesteal for 1600 and also a 20% chance to nuke minions which i think fits extremely well with tryndamere. But some people are telling me not to build it because it delays real dmg but i think the extra sustain, AD,armor, and clear time just is too much to give up for some dmg. Please tell me whether i should build it or not because i cant choose given the fact some people tell me build it and some say do not build it. i tend to do alot better when i do build it but it could be just luck.Thanks!

TeknoWizard

08-14-2012

If it works well for you, then do it.

Cursed Noob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

No.

Kemos

08-14-2012

Build it early game but sell it late game for a better item.

Epsilon2012

08-14-2012

Jungle=Yes
-Better for securing buffs and dragon/baron...and gives life steal...

Top Lane=Situational
-If your lane opponent is heavy AD then it works...

TheDan912

08-14-2012

Situational item for an AD bruiser solo top; I will use it if I'm losing my lane and need it for earlier mid-game sustain rather than save gold to build for a late game item like a bloodthirster.

It's also good because of the free wards

I Love Slurpees

08-14-2012

3 dorans and a cloth armor would be a better investment for around 1600, you don't really need armor on trynd because if you're rolling with exhaust/ignite like you should be you will be able to perma slow with w and exhaust.

sugarcrotch

08-14-2012

yes its a great early game item for cheap and allows you to ward also ghost/ignite is better than exhaust/ignite since tryn already has a build in slow ad reduction

I Love Slurpees

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrguy View Post
ghost/ignite is better than exhaust/ignite since tryn already has a build in slow ad reduction
Ghost is a selfish summoner perk, Exhaust will help the team. Upgraded exhaust will slow, lower attack damage, armor, and mr, which makes focusing adc's that much easier. Just time your w after the exhaust or before.

SpicyLeaves

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuck Yhu View Post
3 dorans and a cloth armor would be a better investment for around 1600, you don't really need armor on trynd because if you're rolling with exhaust/ignite like you should be you will be able to perma slow with w and exhaust.
I wouldn't say better investment because it really isn't. You're going to end up selling the Dorans for half the price they were bought at, which is about 712g. Not a lot huh? This also doesn't cover the cost of the free ward every 3 minutes.