Rengar, the Pridestalker, Revealed!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PanthianBlack

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhuesito View Post
The description makes me think in Cho'Gath. Good addition riot, but im still waiting for a new Support Champion!!!
LULU was not that long ago, need more assasins, stealth, i like this champ ideal, i think it is my long lost cousan

KasparCZ

08-15-2012

When he will be released?:-)

Draconic74

08-15-2012

Please tell me this elusive monster will appear in the future... We need more monstrous champions. And that would give a great opportunity for dialogue between champions.

Tackling Fuel

08-15-2012

Wow... Champ looks fine other than the stupid ****ing Draven sword and his Predator claw. I really can't believe that Riot's best and brightest can't get original ideas. It's Snow Warwick with Draven and Predator weapons.

Oslof

08-15-2012

Pepole who whine hes opd are just angry because players playing him are better than them.
Plus we don't even kno what hes truly made of untill hes actualy released so sit tight and get your rp ready. Idk what it is im really excited for him to be available hes gonna be fun trust me.

Beefy Bro Gath

08-15-2012

The Void will have your soul Rengar

Beefy Bro Gath

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic74 View Post
Please tell me this elusive monster will appear in the future... We need more monstrous champions. And that would give a great opportunity for dialogue between champions.
You seriously dont know who the monster is? How many monster champions are there anyway. Especially ones with scything claws or whatever. its Cho 'gath you fool

I Cant Last Hit

08-15-2012

saving my last RP to purchase on day one.. Super pumped.. Its like WW had babies with Volibear, but then WW found out that Voli cheated on him with Meta-cho.. Very interesting

Get Jonxed

Get Jonxed

08-15-2012

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwbcuvUIhq1qj0upm.jpg

I see the resemblance..