Rengar, the Pridestalker, Revealed!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZhonLord

08-15-2012

He hunts my Cho'Gath..... already I don't like him.

Seth Jakill

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eenix View Post
To all you MTG players... OMG its Ajani!
..... if only his pack was killed by a dragon.

Seedric

08-15-2012

There needs to be a skin to make him look like a Predator. He's already got most of the attributes of one, wrist-blade, dreads, hunter, stealth. It's just asking to be done.

Sheiyand Arjhann

08-15-2012

Hehehehe, a counter to Cho Gath, eh? This should be an amusing champion to ally with. Though, I fail to see the point in complaining about it. We have a tank hunter, a real one, at last. I, for one, am very glad for it.

ICUNLoki

08-15-2012

Does Rengar's ult counteract's Nocturn's ult?

Juyish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

I like how his Sword is a modified Draven one. GG riot. Why couldn't you just make him like WW?

Kaztor Vecanti

Recruiter

08-15-2012

This character looks amazing, even better than when he was called Ajani Goldmane (from Magic: The Gathering). I know I'm probably nitpicking, but I had to point it out. Lots of similarities are bound to appear in fantasy settings, that's kinda the nature of the genre, but I seriously believe that you guys could've deviated a little more from Ajani's description: Humanoid, armored lion with white fur, a braided white mane, blue right eye and a missing left eye. I'm just saying, I've heard of companies launching lawsuits for less remarkable similarities.

iiWrath of Draco

08-15-2012

Anyone else get the impression that the one thing Rengar couldn't kill was Cho'gath? >.>

GaReef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Definitely Cho'Gath. OMNOMNOMNOM!

Kamalega

08-15-2012

He's too overpowered since his Q stacks so well with bonus attack damage and it works onto towers, with 5/5 ferocity you bring a tower to half with just your Q