Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rengar, the Pridestalker, Revealed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZhonLord

08-15-2012

He hunts my Cho'Gath..... already I don't like him.

Seth Jakill

08-15-2012

Quote:
Eenix:
To all you MTG players... OMG its Ajani!

..... if only his pack was killed by a dragon.

Seedric

08-15-2012

There needs to be a skin to make him look like a Predator. He's already got most of the attributes of one, wrist-blade, dreads, hunter, stealth. It's just asking to be done.

Sheiyand Arjhann

08-15-2012

Hehehehe, a counter to Cho Gath, eh? This should be an amusing champion to ally with. Though, I fail to see the point in complaining about it. We have a tank hunter, a real one, at last. I, for one, am very glad for it.

ICUNLoki

08-15-2012

Does Rengar's ult counteract's Nocturn's ult?

Juyish

08-15-2012

I like how his Sword is a modified Draven one. GG riot. Why couldn't you just make him like WW?

Kaztor Vecanti

Recruiter

08-15-2012

This character looks amazing, even better than when he was called Ajani Goldmane (from Magic: The Gathering). I know I'm probably nitpicking, but I had to point it out. Lots of similarities are bound to appear in fantasy settings, that's kinda the nature of the genre, but I seriously believe that you guys could've deviated a little more from Ajani's description: Humanoid, armored lion with white fur, a braided white mane, blue right eye and a missing left eye. I'm just saying, I've heard of companies launching lawsuits for less remarkable similarities.

iiWrath of Draco

08-15-2012

Anyone else get the impression that the one thing Rengar couldn't kill was Cho'gath? >.>

GaReef

08-15-2012

Definitely Cho'Gath. OMNOMNOMNOM!

Kamalega

08-15-2012

He's too overpowered since his Q stacks so well with bonus attack damage and it works onto towers, with 5/5 ferocity you bring a tower to half with just your Q