Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rengar, the Pridestalker, Revealed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

8bitReality

08-15-2012

I like the rengar concept, but whats with him having a Unique to him ITEM but its in the shop....yet viktor still is forced to be a 5 slot champ?

Clementhias

08-15-2012

Can we get a Tank already?! AD, AD, AP, AP/AD, AD, AD. So lame -_-

BillyWilder

08-15-2012

I really appreciate the new champs. However this champ is looks too much like Warwick with abilities that are very similar to him and Eve. Really what I see is this champ being OP in the beginning due to his invisibility and abilities. I give him 2 thumbs down. I also ask for more unique champs to be made in the future. I also like when new champs relate to existing champs.

Hige

08-15-2012

is there some tweak to viktor's item now that we've got this new champion-item mechanic? if not, why not?

Love Insanity

08-15-2012

Why does a giant deadly man bear need weapons

Oslof

08-15-2012

Totaly getting him on the release a charector I really like due to the fact he can leap from the bush that's awsome!

Fysics

08-15-2012

Is rengar like warwick's uncle or something?

Master Spammer

08-15-2012

looks like warwicks mutated twi brother or somthing

Durgrumm

08-15-2012

Hey look it's Ajani!

Oslof

08-15-2012

If you like to ambush from the bush or like to be stealthy he's the right class for you. Now so far hes the only champion that can utilize bushes effectively. So garen you better watch out! nothing is more nerve racking then rengar hideing in a bush waiting for a gank but yet you dont kno what bush so you accidently walk across the wrong bush then "you have been slayn". Im a fan of rengar allready can't wait.