Put Nexus Tower on other side of Nexus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Destîny

08-16-2012

The one reason I don't like playing 3v3 is because of how long a team can stall with the way the tower is right now. Please just switch the side of the nexus that the turret is on.

TempName3741

08-16-2012

Problem solved.

Yi -> Berserker Greaves -> Infinity Edge -> R -> E

SimplyBradley

08-16-2012

Don't push the inhibitor until you get an ace or kill 2/3rds of their team. In TT it's easy to turtle in the base, and made easier once they only have to defend that one turret - try to leave the inhibitor alive until you know you can destroy it and the nexus turret.

If that fails you could always try a character with good CC to stun and quickly kill them 1 by 1 off the summoner platform.

Destîny

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyBradley View Post
Don't push the inhibitor until you get an ace or kill 2/3rds of their team. In TT it's easy to turtle in the base, and made easier once they only have to defend that one turret - try to leave the inhibitor alive until you know you can destroy it and the nexus turret.

If that fails you could always try a character with good CC to stun and quickly kill them 1 by 1 off the summoner platform.
Can you honestly say that's good design though? If we catch one of them and are capable of taking the inhib we shouldn't because of how easy it is to turtle? Sure there are ways around it, but this seems to be a bit of a design error to me.

Destîny

08-16-2012

Since it's slow here I made a post on the GD. Here's the link:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post28333239

PurpleURP

08-17-2012

dont break inhibs until you win the game

PrinceVert

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
Number 1 rule for TT

Destîny

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
So there are ways to overcome this, but it seems to me like a design flaw. Here is a post from that thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionyx View Post
I think that if destroying an inhibitor is counter-productive, the map design has flaws.
I agree with that. Now I'm not a high up 3v3 player (I mostly just play when two other friends and I want to play together) so I don't know the common metas on TT. However, it seems to me that the design of the map isn't good if destorying inhibs is beneficial for the other team.

Also, do you think it's good that minions will sometimes walk into the spawning pool and/or you can bait the minions into it?

Khitty

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxTitan13xXx View Post
Can you honestly say that's good design though?
And this is why 3s have a bad rep. Noobs from 5s try to play a 3 fail and blames the design.

Dear 5ers,
This is 3s, not 5s. Don't treat it like 5s. Don't expect it to be like 5s. Don't play it like 5s.

3s has it's own strategy. One of which is not to destroy inhibs unless you plan on ending the game.

Simple. Go back to 5s.