Stop picking Tryn if you dont know what your doing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soft Tortoise

Recruiter

08-14-2012

I have played two games in a row that i have lost because we had a Tryn on our team that thought he was immortal. Even when he was lvl 2. Both games he would take top and feed the other top player.
One game it was Singed, he would chase Singed all the time. Even out of a team fight after Singed was beat up, he would chase him while we fought the other two......

The other game i was Rammus, he wanted to fight Flora so bad, so bad. So he went top and fed her. When she was 5/0/2 he asked me why I couldnt tank her anymore.....however he still also thought he was immortal. Would try to fight all three of them by himself. This was after he fed them......

Then he decided to complain and blame his team the entire game........

This was not the same person, no this was two different ppl who didnt know how to play Tryn.

Under the right circumstance, Tryn is op. However if you have no clue what your doing. Dont act like you cant die. Actually in any case dont act like you cant die.....

WillWW

08-14-2012

A lot of trynds just think that if they go in a fight with full rage that they win automatically. It increases their odds, but not always a sure thing. Then they get their ult and think they can take out the whole team before they die. Its just complacency because so many people let them do it . (just look at all thee trynds op threads)

SheriffV2

08-14-2012

I won in lane as Trynd against a Singed once...

Once!

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

08-14-2012

Why would anyone pick Tryndy anymore? He is complete ****.

Disqualifier

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
Why would anyone pick Tryndy anymore? He is complete ****.
He isn't near what he used to be but he still is a beast in the right hands on TT...

BillyWilder

08-15-2012

Yeah i play tryn, ive noticed that i really have to play as a carry. I use to be able to spin through minions and destroy the other player in lane and then spin back. Not any more. I have to stay back and build and be careful until im built. I do agree when i have a tryn on my team they always seem to think they have endless rage at level 2,3,4,5... Lol but they dont and they tend to feed. I do disagree that tryn is ***, actually not at all he is a carry and needs to be played as such. After level 10 sometimes level 13 depending on the game tryn really gets into his groove. At level 15-18 if you are playing right you should be unstopable... Just as long as you dont 1v3 and you know when to run away! So tryn is still great just people play him like they use to be able to. And when i say use to be able to i mean 3 years ago tryn was great but very op now i think he fits in just fine.

Lawyer Zed

Recruiter

08-17-2012

what i used to do when i played as tyrn. (Stopped btw, found that there are a lot of better options for champ picks in TT) was to pick up smite and exhaust do a little jungling while wave was pushed to enemy turret to get a little ahead. Harass the enemy to get them to leave and get further into the lead. Make sure to look for gank situations at bot and make sure the enemy was too scared to do anything.....sad thing is that this takes work and people don't like doing work and instead press R and think they're god...yea i know how you feel