Ever been counter-jungled by your own team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shottymaster

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotCareless2 View Post
I once was checking whether my runes allowed me to clear jungle on TT as Mundo. At one point, I somehow managed to counter-jungle myself. I left one small wraith in wraith camp several times, even though I carefully make sure to clear the camps everytime. It kind of screwed me over too, it was wierd.
Your name seems strongly applicable to this scenario.

Rigelina

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QcGS Jeanschyso View Post
ooh yes. when I'm top in purp side I like to steal the small golems from my jungle's route if he's not around anytime soon, and he rages at me..

stealing a buff? never!
As long as your jungler starts at blue with cloth5 and you are capable of taking both golems, this isn't necessarily a problem. It just depends on the route. Wolves->Blue (smite)->Wraiths->Red doesn't quite have the smite up again, so they'd want double golems before Red. Blue->Wolves->Wraiths->Red could have the smite up just in time to kill the buff lizard, particularly if one or both of the smaller lizards was the first target. Double golems will have respawned just in time in that case. (A Shyvana or Mundo with ms runes who likes to start at blue could beat the golems, but...).

You should let your jungler know your plans, though. Boots3 builds are likely to either be twiddling their thumbs or under-leveled for their gank, which is probably sub-optimal for your team.

SilverChampz

09-09-2012

ik that feeling bro.. my main position is jungle so i really know your feeling.. sometimes it actually just a mistake but sometimes yeah it is fkin troll.. **** happens.. just chill and move on ive played maokai around 50 times.. and around 5 times my blue was stolen.. and goddamn.. it is a nightmare..