Ever been counter-jungled by your own team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

advancedAI

08-14-2012

I did last night.

We invaded their jungle at the beginning and got a couple kills. We then take their blue and give it to our mid. I make my way to our blue and I found bottom already working on it. I'm almost there but then my AD carry takes blue before I'm even close enough to get the XP.

Ok.... I'm Maokai and I don't have blue for my first clear. My own team has successfully f'ed my jungle. On top of that my team periodically took my jungle and buffs without me around or my consent. Eventually putting me behind the enemies jungler that we invaded in the first place.

Don't get me wrong, I always give my second round of buffs to my team. But not when I'm severely under-leveled, even for a jungler. On top of that I was the team's only tank. Wile our laning phase was still strong once late game hit we lost every team fight because I was too under-leveled to tank and initiate. Needless to say we lost the game.

I was pretty heated about this. Probably more than I should have been but I'm just trying to vent right now. Ever have something like this happen to you?

Please guys!! Take care of your jungler so they can take care of you!!

AlphariusRising

08-14-2012

The other day I watched an annie steal our amumu's blue. It was pretty hype.

She then proceeded to share that blue with the enemy mid, because sharing is caring.

Tristone Marias

08-14-2012

this happens to me almost every 2 games of jungling i do -_-

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

ooh yes. when I'm top in purp side I like to steal the small golems from my jungle's route if he's not around anytime soon, and he rages at me..

stealing a buff? never!

phatmonkey91

09-06-2012

Stealing the nonbuff camps i find to be very common especially if u are playing an early gank jungler. but my last game I was completely counter jungled by my bot lane guy who literally just took all the big minions from the camps and left the small minions. which meant no cash for me which means i couldn't do ****. Then he had the nerve to flame me lol

Beta010

09-06-2012

I've had a renekton steal my first blue as noc before Dx

I flamed him the whole game tho

I Call ADC Bot

09-06-2012

I find invading can hurt our jungle more than help. Even if you take the enemy blue, there are so many teammates around that you don't gain level 2 off it, then have to proceed to juncle at level 1 with low hp.

DreaboZ

09-06-2012

Worst is that they take ur buff while u gank and left 1 or 2 minions lol. Pwned by teammate

Catastur

09-06-2012

Yes, a mordekaiser that started with all pots (perhaps for stealing jungle) by 15 mimutes he stole 5-6 sets of wraiths anf just typing huehuehue :(

IGotCareless2

09-06-2012

I once was checking whether my runes allowed me to clear jungle on TT as Mundo. At one point, I somehow managed to counter-jungle myself. I left one small wraith in wraith camp several times, even though I carefully make sure to clear the camps everytime. It kind of screwed me over too, it was wierd.