Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fiora v. Malphite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxiere

08-14-2012

So I played as Fiora against a Malphite. I'm very aware of his huge burst and tankyness post 6 so my goal was to kill him early in game.

So I started with Q first then began harassing right away since he was harassing me with his slow thing. After I got to Lv.2, I got E right away used it and Q auto Q auto auto. I used ignite but he got away with like 30 health or something. I had like around 150 of mine luckily.

Question is, must I always continue to try to kill Malphite early to actually win the lane? I didn't want to just farm because it was obvious he was gonna harass me sooner or later and get more tankier as time flies. And I hate having the feeling to just let my jungle babysit me.

Just for the record, It was a blind pick so I had to play Fiora. I kinda wanted to play against various players so I did blind pick on a purpose. Though I am not that much of a player and enjoy custom games, I mained Fiora for quite a while and I do know her weaknesses and strengths.

My question would lie on how can a Fiora remove Malphite early in game. Does constant pokes weaken him? What would you do? What's Malphite's cd's and weaknesses? Also, I took exhaust and ignite as my summoner spells just because I find it easier that way, and I always ward so I don't usually get ganked unless mid bot.

Amaltron

Recruiter

08-14-2012

Yes. Pretty much win early because he will become too tanky to kill in a few levels and after a few items. Once he gets Ninja Tabi, he should win the lane.

Loveguardian

08-15-2012

It would be wise to ask your jungler for a lvl 2 gank. Save your exhaust for when your jungler comes. At the very least this burns the malphites flash and if you're lucky a first blood.

WahDuhEffMayn

03-23-2014