Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

extra xp sujestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyCrab12

08-14-2012

Hello, i would like to suggest a way to compensate for players who won games or had to play games that had to many people leaving the game. I just played and won a game with 2 human players against 5 bots because 2 people left and another person was AFK. It was really hard to do this and i was hoping that a riot-er out there could tell me if this was a good idea or not. I want to know if there could be anything done about it. maybe 50-100 extra xp at the end of the game for every person that left or was reported and confirmed AFK. It really ruins the gaming experience when people leave especially a lot at once. I'd even say 25 extra xp. So what do you think? good idea or not? even if your not a riot-er tell me what you think about this idea.