Rengar vs GW2 vs Madden 13

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TCWA Tigerbite

08-14-2012

I'm doomed. Something tells me Rengar will be released the last week of August (hopefully next week, though, but I doubt it.) Which is the same time GW and Madden 13 will be released (August 28.) So much fun, not enough time. **** you Game gods!

irott

08-14-2012

True....

GW2 WvWvW looks fun.

Kraogg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

That's not hard GW2 all the way.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

gw2

bai riotz

Sizmic

08-14-2012

Sorry riot ignored dominion too long GW2 has my attention....I'll still come back for GW2 breaks ofcourse.

ArlanKels

08-14-2012

I'm already starting to phase out of LoL. I'm feeling a bit disappointed with how Riot has been handling a lot of things lately(Which I shall not waste my time getting into).

Going to be ripping through GW2 when it comes out. Like a little girl I shall giggle.

Shingston

Recruiter

08-15-2012

As much as I hate to say it...
GW2. GW2 all the way.

Sizmic

08-15-2012

my old guild wars guild is reuniteing..Ryders of the sword. Add Agent to your contacts if interested

Kierloway

08-15-2012

I love Dominion but I wouldn't mind Riot learning a lesson from this so they don't pull this again. Treating the customers that play a game mode like they don't matter is not how to keep them. Moving their complaints away from general discussion, removing our ability to measure our progress, and also just not saying anything other than "we're working on it" for basically the last year or so have just turned everyone off. I help run a business too...if anyone ever treated my customers that way I'd fire them. Ignoring requests on a time frame? Moving customer complaints to an area where no one will see them? I've got news for you...we remember this nonsense and the next time you release a game, I will remember and be hesitant to throw cash your way. I'm not mad and I genuinely do hope you guys start showing you care to your customers...well, at least for the red-headed step children that play Dominion anyway.

Guild Wars 2, August 25th...peace Riot, it's been fun.

TheBeetle

08-15-2012

GW2 for magic and swords bai Riot, Planetside 2 for guns and future, bai Tribes