Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear LoL people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SenseiSanSama

08-14-2012

I just reached level 30 yesterday and decided to do my first ranked game. It happened to be my first draft pick too, so I was suprised when I got chosen to be banner. I asked team what I should ban (although I had a vague idea of common bans), but when I looked through my list of champions, I couldn't find shen, or anything my team was asking me to ban, So I panicked at last second and banned nautilus, and then immediantly queue dodged. (I was mad at myself for banning something no one asked to ban). I just want to know, Can I ban champions I don't own? I didn't see shen. I felt very pressured when I was team captain :O
I hope next queue I don't be the one who has to ban...

#FirstWorldProblems

SenseiSanSama

08-14-2012

Oh yeah and I appologize to the 9 people I queue dodged and made them wait (although queue time was 2 seconds which suprised me)

Luxiere

08-14-2012

They're in alphabetical order.

So I guess try scrolling down to Teemo or Renekton and Shen would be near there.

SenseiSanSama

08-14-2012

Quote:
Luxiere:
They're in alphabetical order.

So I guess try scrolling down to Teemo or Renekton and Shen would be near there.

I even used search, wasn't there lol

Luxiere

08-14-2012

Quote:
SenseiSanSama:
I even used search, wasn't there lol

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=570185

Explains some cases.

SenseiSanSama

08-14-2012

Quote:
Luxiere:
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=570185

Explains some cases.

Ohhh Ok so I can't ban champs they dont have. :I well then I queue dodged for no reason :/
Thanks!

wrsthnsatn667

08-14-2012

You cant ban a champion they don't own, if you don't see it, they dont own it.