Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Are there retired champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

08-09-2011

Quote:
Freshy Q:
If the league is just shy of 20, wouldn't that mean Annie would have grown up some? How is she still 3 years old?

Actually aging the champions would require Riot to change their character models to look older, which Riot may or may not do.

Lorewise, perhaps the people of Runeterra simply look younger then they actually are from our point of view. They live in a world of magic after all. Annie could be 20 for all we know. =)

Riot purposefully does not reveal the champion's ages (as they reconned Master Yi's lore indicating his age).

ThePickOfDestiny

10-04-2011

Zilean will never retire.... They will only retire if Valve bankrupts Riot games with Dota 2.

ThePickOfDestiny

10-04-2011

I think the Fields of Justice is like the Noxian Gladiator thing Alistar and Xin Zhao were a part of. We Earthlings (From Rich ass nobles who can afford riot points to dirtpoor hillbillies that live on this game soley through IP) enjoy beating the hell out of our fictional characters over and over and over and over and over again endlessly.

Jaykoboy

10-04-2011

Ah, Urf. The awesomest, most amazing champion to not be inducted into the Leauge. *Sniff...*

Hey, is it just a coincedence that Warwick got an Urf the Manatee skin immediately after Urf disappeared and was officialy dead? XD

-Jaykoboy, the Dragon's Hero-

Vuther

10-04-2011

Now I want Babagahnoosh to be back. :-(

Ovalusc1

10-05-2011

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
Ah, Urf. The awesomest, most amazing champion to not be inducted into the Leauge. *Sniff...*

Hey, is it just a coincedence that Warwick got an Urf the Manatee skin immediately after Urf disappeared and was officialy dead? XD

-Jaykoboy, the Dragon's Hero-

Warwick killed urf. Everyone hates him for it.

Toxic Nerve

10-05-2011

Urf lives on through my warwick skin.

larkhill

10-05-2011

Quote:
Vuther:
Now I want Babagahnoosh to be back. :-(

agreed... i want a red on the lore team that actually gives useful info/hints

jgjone

08-02-2012

Urf