[Guide] Tryndamere - King of Mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TacoMental

09-18-2010

Key word surprisingly. Most people probably read this guide and think. Nope. He's melee and gets dominated early game in the side lane. How is he ever going to handle ashe or tryst let alone ez or vlad.

But the fact is it DOES work. I'm not claiming tyrnd is the best mid out there. All I'm saying is the only viable way to play him is mid. He's a character that needs work. He needs some tender loving care. This guide is just the best way i can find to play my favorite character in the game. I like his style and wish he had more early game power.

Alucard628

09-18-2010

i play tryn once in a while but am only average with him at best it seems. maybe i try and stay in fights too long i dont know. but would taking either HP quints or the mastery for more health be ok? starting with only 461 health seems like a big risk even with a heal and pots.

TacoMental

09-18-2010

I don't use them personally. But you could drop them and lose the 15% crit dmg which isn't the end of the world.

GravityCore

09-18-2010

yeah, i use crit change runes and flat HP quints. Makes him a bit stronger early game when he is weak.

Enkido

09-20-2010

I've played him several times in mid. and each time has gone very well for me, while my team has done alright. I feel that Tryn as a hero isn't suited to being the main carry of the team as his utility is low and he's easily countered. I rarely ever try for mid as I feel a good Mord, Ashe, Kat, etc.. would serve the team better. I've found that most champs. severely underestimate you at the lower lvls and how hard you can hit when the crit gods are smiling. Usually it's the delicate art of luring them into your tower/creep wave while you're at low health, and barely surviving for the kill. Sadly Tryn is one of the few heros that I can't drink and play, as any alcohol makes me suck with him.

TheBestDD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Got any videos of you doing this ?

TacoMental

09-24-2010

Not yet. Need to get around to find some software to do that.

TacoMental

09-24-2010

For now here are some screens from a recent game. The people in the game were complaining how OP trynd is. I went mid and dominated thier vlad. I died once then killed vlad 3x. I got 3 quadra kills and almost nabbed a penta twice. One of those was me stumbling into a 4 man trap in a bush. I popped quick silver sash and my ulti and killed 4 of them. I died to the 5th's ignite.

Ruibarian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Just tried it.... And... It kinda worked. I mean, the karth on our team was pissed, but I felt like it worked really well.

And to every ******bag that posted Well what if my morde is mid? This isn't intended as a ranked guide. It's a fun normal game guide designed to throw something out there to try that you wouldn't use if you're trying to optimize a team. Sure, vlad is gonna hit him hard mid, but every champion has a counter. That isn't a legitimate reason not to try this. Stop being pricks, he put a fun guide up that I thoroughly enjoyed trying.

TacoMental

09-24-2010

also morde and vlad are no issues. As i've said before. But thanks for the backup Ruibarian