Who Do You Guys Believe to Be OP/easy points in 3v3's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mnun

08-18-2012

Warwick is def a great TT champ.
And Mantheon..
Dat ulti range is practically the whole map, lol

Judas Priest

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by djram View Post
i guess darius would be the most op coz...u could use q ignite then ghost follow one champ and easy kill....but u shouldn't be the one tht they are targeting...i've gotten a triple kill in the beginnin using this technique...
You've got a triple kill by igniting and chasing with ghost? Your cooldowns might be really short lol

This forum is full of fisherman stories.

BestPlayerBrazil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Lee sin is pretty strong, I've been able to win a lane against a xin and 2 darius' :P but after a while they got a little to strong

BaldyKoala

08-20-2012

one of the best 3v3 fighters is dps teemo, you can blind the ad carry and kill him almost instantly, then if you are low, you can use heal to get some hp back, because of his passive on his w he is almost impossible to catch up to so you can keep just the right distance so they chase and you can pull them through the shrooms, by then blind is up and you can drop another champ, then it is a 1v1, do the same thing and you have an effective 1v3 win. And all of the dps items such as malady, wits end, and ionic spark are cheap, gold wise, so you dont need to be fed to be able to do this

Boo

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
You've got a triple kill by igniting and chasing with ghost? Your cooldowns might be really short lol

This forum is full of fisherman stories.
more holes in that story than swiss cheese am i right or what #upvotemefortruth