Oh So Punny...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azyrre

01-24-2013

You're a fine piece of Ashe; you're Draven me crazy! I hope I never Nidalee(ve) you.

(Anyone else eager to get in on the pun?)

Scarefish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

A pill to make Yi numb, a pill to make Udyrm, a pill to make you Anniebody else. But Akali drugs in this world won't Sivir from herself.

AceofDeath805

01-24-2013

Oh man, it's time to Lee sin up. You guys think you're Ezreal cool, huh? Too bad you are Sivir-ly mistaken. Your efforts are in Vayne because you can't Ryze to the challenge. My Corki sense of humor is better, I Garen-tee it. Guess I will have to Brand you losers in this pun war. You Vlad?

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Oh Fiddlesticks. I've got nothing.

Veraden

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
Oh Fiddlesticks. I've got nothing.
I don't think I'd be the Viktor here, either. Well, Elise I tried.

Holydemonhero

01-27-2013

Is there Anniething else to say? But wait if you Lee sin carefully you can hear a Cat meowing.
This new Brand of milk comes with amumu cow. :-3

Azyrre

01-27-2013

I'm Diana Ashe you a question, Ezreal important. I'm (D)Riven to get better at Lol, although I may have reached my Thresh-hold of Talon(t). Ahri(ly) should practice more, but Elise I tried, right?

MindYourLanguage

01-27-2013

* SPOILER ALERT FOR WALKING DEAD *Annie of you watch The Walking Dead? It's so sad when they Ignited the bodies instead of burying them in Graves. YoRick is the best character, He Kayled like a Zilean of zombies. When Carl Kayled Shane, that was his Thresh-hold to manhood. They had so much Misfortune when Lorie died in childbirth. There have been some Sivir injuries to the people in the show. I feel bad for them, they've had some Twisted Fate. idk how Merle lived, that was just pure Lux. Andrea's hot though, dat Ashe! Hershel's a real Phreak for keeping all them walkers in the barn. He should have Kayled them all. Some of the characters on the show are real Corki. The show is so intense! But Elise it Ezn'treal. Irelia like the show and i Garen-tee that i'll enjoy it to the end. Leesin to me, Olaf, your choice, but the truth is, I Twitch in Zed because i find The Walking Dead scary. It's just that, the way they kill the walkers with Xerath in their Vaynes. Vi are they so Violent? ... Hey? Udyr? Sorry i'm boring you to death but Urgot to Leesin! My girlfriend gave me a Sion that Shyvana Rumble in Zed and make my soft little Teemo Ryze into a rock-hard Malphite! So, i'll see you guys later, Irelia want to Heim her dinger and Rammus together till the neighbour's can hear the Rumble. She will Fiddle with my Sticks until i Fizz! So yeah.... if Anivia wanna join.... you can *** and Jax off until you Fizz and all that Jayce will go all over the place! Se....juani Shen me a pic of your Poppy? But first i gotta go to the bathroom... I Nidaleak.