New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 10)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingDivine

09-13-2010

Morgana is almost always free. >___>

themoocat

09-13-2010

Oh calm down ya whiners. This is the best rotation they've had in months.

Tehpootfer

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephi44 View Post
That's true, except corki is arguably the hardest hero in the game, alistar is insanely difficult to use well and olaf isn't exactly easy either. Gangplank is almost impossible to go positive with (for most people), gragas is hard and if you dont land morganas Q or use black shield right then prepare to be useless... Oh and after nerfs heimer is also fairly difficult.
Gangplank isnt hard to go positive with at all. Not being able to use two of morgona's would be pretty fail but you could say that about any champ and be right so not sure what your point is with her. I agree on Corki, Gragas, and Hiemer.

I think this is a good champs week been waiting on Olaf for awhile Good job Riot don't listen to criers who don't understand that even with no repeats it would take a month and a half to do all the champs.

Dyabolic

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephi44 View Post
That's true, except corki is arguably the hardest hero in the game, alistar is insanely difficult to use well and olaf isn't exactly easy either. Gangplank is almost impossible to go positive with (for most people), gragas is hard and if you dont land morganas Q or use black shield right then prepare to be useless... Oh and after nerfs heimer is also fairly difficult.
I gotta disagree with you on the GP part, GP's parley is so OP plus if you build him right is almost IMPOSSIBLE to NOT go positive with him. I can see where you're coming from with Olaf he's a bad farmer and doesn't really shine till late game unless you got a good support in your lane with you to get you fed early on. As for Corki and Gragas I own both as well and I don't find them too difficult but that's just me. No idea about Alistar, played him once and I sucked horribly lol but I've seen some peeps do really well with him.

I'd also like to add Morgana is almost always free and ALWAYS banned in Ranked games.

ChewieChewtoy

09-13-2010

QQ I need Kog' Maw QQ

Delts

09-13-2010

Already? wasn't week 9 like 3 days ago?

Knyaz

09-13-2010

Pretty disappointed. Corki again? i was hoping to finally see twitch , kogmaw or one of the other 6k champs. But corki keeps coming up. As well as that it seems fiddlesticks is back yet again as well as morganna , sivir and hiemerdinger. I realize they rotate several easy champs constantly (like ashe and tristana) but i've seen everyone on this list once bar olaf.

Now i have 9k ip and still no idea who to buy. I don't like the idea of risking 6k or 3k for that matter on a champ ive never played.

Dyabolic

09-13-2010

Look @ Riot's doing...

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6937/gragastank.png

hypershatter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

with excel, pencil, calculator, and lots of hardcore time to think.
someone can figure out the rotation pattern.

i been looking at the table and noticed a few patterns, except the lack of invisibility character after season 1 (corki to twitch. both ranged dps and 6300ip and above the new character line, exchangable, yet corki appeared 3 times and twitch none). i might go all out on my free time for fun/.

The Gilded Hero

09-13-2010

How come u don't put these champions ?
Twitch
Kog maw
Garen
Miss Fortune
Anivia
Shaco
Rammus
Evelyenn
Kassadin